Dierks Bentley ‘Pulled Over’ for Fishing Without LicenseLatest News
Oh dear. Dierks Bentley encountered trouble when he was cited for fishing without a license on Labor Day.
Bentley, 43, enjoyed a fishing trip in Colorado, where he headlined Seven Peaks Festival on Sunday, September 1. However, he tweeted a video of him receiving a citation from a Colorado Parks and Wildlife officer. In the clip, he tagged fellow country artist Luke Bryan, who also performed at the three-day country music event.
“Hey Luke [Bryan], those fish we caught in the Cottonwood Creek this week here in Buena Vista, we should probably getting a fishing license next time because I just got pulled over,” Bentley said in the since-removed video, per Fox News.
The Colorado Parks and Wildlife quote tweeted Bentley’s pulled video soon after, jokingly teasing him over his citation by referencing one of the singer’s biggest hits. “This is called … What Was I Thinkin,” the government agency wrote on Monday.
Though Bentley deleted the tweet detailing his citation, he did share a snap of a fish he caught during his venture. The “Drunk on a Plane” crooner mocked Bryan for not having as much success catching fish.
“Day 3 off to a good start @SevenPeaksFest,” he wrote on Instagram. “Btw … @lukebryan only caught one and this is my third in 30 mins … not that it’s a competition … totally not … fishing and Seven Peaks is all about community and good vibes.”
Bentley then noted that “if it was a competition … I would be crushing” Bryan. However, he reiterated that “it’s not” a contest.
Bentley’s jab did not spark a response from 43-year-old American Idol judge, but country songstress Brandi Carlile inserted herself into the mix. “When I’m there it will be a competition,” Carlile, 38, replied to Bentley’s post. “And I. WILL. CRUSH. YOU. BOTH.”
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Jesse Metcalfe and Jade Albany Spotted ‘Making Out’ at West Hollywood Pub
- The Jonas Brothers Reveal the Mastermind Behind Their Viral Kardashian-Inspired TikTok
- Channing Tatum and Jessie J Are Back Together 1 Month After Split News
- There’s No Better Way to Say “I Wolf You” Than With These You Valentine’s Day Cards
- Lena Waithe, Wife Alana Mayo Split 2 Months After Announcing Marriage
- Aaron Rodgers Questions God During Religious Chat With Danica Patrick
- Kendall Jenner and Ben Simmons Show PDA While Grocery Shopping
- The Jonas Brothers Try to Write a Love Song After Going Day Drinking With Seth Meyers
- How Meghan Markle Is Adjusting to Her New Life Amid the Royal Family Drama
- Vanessa Hudgens Spotted on Date With Lakers’ Kyle Kuzma After Austin Butler Split