Disney Is Making a Beauty and the Beast Prequel Series Starring Gaston and LeFouLatest News
Get excited, Disney villain fans! The live-action Beauty and the Beast film has inspired a prequel series dedicated to Gaston and LeFou, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The six-episode Disney series will star Luke Evans (Gaston) and Frozen‘s Josh Gad (LeFou) in their previous roles and expand on the world of Beauty and the Beast by giving us a glimpse at Gaston’s past. Just like the original Disney movie and 2017’s live-action reboot, the series will be set to musical numbers, and you know what they say: no one sings like Gaston.
Gad is also signed on as a writer, co-creator and showrunner, and Once Upon a Time‘s Eddy Kitsis and Adam Horowitz will join him as executive producers. While Disney has yet to announce a premiere date for the series, we can only hope that means there’s time for even more of the live-action cast to sign on as part of the project.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Justin Hartley Is ‘Irritated’ by Chrishell Stause’s Split Comments
- Matthew McConaughey Guessing Famous Songs Is a True Delight, Even With His Spotty WiFi
- Everything Chrishell Said About Justin Hartley Divorce on ‘Selling Sunset’
- I Just Dropped My Spirit Stick Over Jerry Harris and Gabrielle Union’s Surprise Zoom Exchange
- Randall Emmett: Megan Fox, Machine Gun Kelly Are ‘Glued to Each Other’
- Celebrities Who Went From Rags to Riches
- Inside Jennifer Lawrence’s $9 Million New York City Penthouse She Just Sold
- Megan Thee Stallion Dishes on Her Powerhouse Aura, Meeting Beyoncé, and Upcoming Projects
- Detail, Producer of Beyonce’s ‘Drunk in Love,’ Arrested for Sexual Assault
- Nia DaCosta Will Take Lead on Captain Marvel 2 as the First Black Woman to Direct a Marvel Film