Don’t Worry, Jacob Elordi Is Officially Returning For The Kissing Booth 2Latest News
Ever since Netflix announced the sequel to The Kissing Booth in February, there has been one question on fans’ minds: will Elle’s brooding boyfriend, Noah Flynn, be back? Well, we can all breathe a sigh of relief because Jacob Elordi has finally confirmed that he’ll be getting back into that black leather jacket for the upcoming movie. In a behind-the-scenes clip for the sequel, Netflix teased Elordi’s much-anticipated return.
Now that Elordi is officially on board for the sequel, we can’t help but wonder what this means for Elle and Noah’s romance. While the two make a go at a relationship in the first film, they eventually part ways at the end of the film when Noah goes off to college. After seeing him off, Elle wonders whether or not the two will be able to make it work while he’s away, which pretty much leaves the sequel open to focus on her year in high school without him. Maybe Elle eventually gets together with her best friend, Lee?
Hopefully we won’t have to wait too much longer to find out. In the behind-the-scenes video shared by Netflix, the cast confirmed that filming for the sequel has officially wrapped!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Melissa Etheridge Reveals How She’s ‘Healing’ 2 Months After Son’s Death
- Armie Hammer Ditches Wedding Ring as Elizabeth Chambers Files for Divorce
- A Binge-Watcher’s Guide to Every One of the Best Summer Movies on Netflix
- Tia Mowry, Ne-Yo and More Stars Pay Tribute to Naya Rivera
- Please Enjoy This Very Fascinating Behind-the-Scenes Video About the Making of Floor Is Lava
- ‘Glee’ Cast Reacts to Naya Rivera’s Death
- Demi Moore Reacts to Viral Tweet About Her Bizarre Bathroom Decor
- Kelly Preston Dead at 57 From Breast Cancer, John Travolta Pays Tribute
- Kelly Preston Has Died of Breast Cancer: “She Was a Bright, Beautiful, and Loving Soul”
- Sheriff’s Department Diver Says He’s ‘Confident’ Naya Rivera’s Body Will Be Found