Duchess Kate Reveals Her Favorite Celebrity Who Prince George LovesLatest News
The Duchess of Cambridge, 38, and husband Prince William had a video call with children at the Casterton Primary Academy in Burnley, England, on Wednesday, April 8, and they made sure to answer all the tough questions.
“The kids also asked them what the best famous person was that they had met, something I bet they don’t get asked very often,” Chief Executive of the Pendle Trust, Anita Ghidotti, told Hello! about the chat.
When it came to her answer, Kate attributed her son’s current TV obsession to her top pick.
“The Duchess said that George has been watching lots of David Attenborough, Blue Planet and the like, so that would probably be hers,” the outlet reported.
Kate has met the broadcaster and naturalist more than once during her royal duties. Most recently, she and William, 37, reunited with Attenborough, 93, in September 2019 at the naming ceremony for the polar research ship, RRS Sir David Attenborough.
The mother of three, however, first encountered the celebrity in 2013 at the premiere of Natural History Museum Alive 3D, a documentary Attenborough wrote.
During their Wednesday chat, the couple also spoke with the children — all of whom have parents who have to work amid the coronavirus pandemic — about Easter and how they planned to celebrate.
“There’ll be a lot of chocolate being eaten here — don’t worry,” the Duke of Cambridge told the kids, to which Kate replied, “You keep eating it!”
Kate and William, who commended the efforts of the children’s teachers, have altered their normal parenting duties during quarantine.
“Kate bakes and decorates cakes with the kids [on] the weekend to keep them entertained,” a source told Us Weekly exclusively on Wednesday. “The kitchen is always a complete mess by the end of it, but it’s all part of the fun — that’s how Kate sees it.”
The insider revealed that the duchess takes the kids outside as well because they “enjoy gardening together and planting seeds.”
A second source explained to Us that Kate is “mainly in charge of the home-schooling and playtimes, but William is also very involved.”
“He teaches them lessons and organizes games,” the insider added.
Listen on Spotify to Us Weekly’s Hot Hollywood as each week the editors of Us break down the hottest entertainment news stories!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Why Taylor Swift Fans Are Flooding Jake Gyllenhaal’s Instagram Comments
- I’m Fully Sobbing Over Jeannie Mai’s Up Performance From DWTS’s Disney Night
- 8 Revelations From Mariah Carey’s Memoir: Exes, Affair and Secret Album
- Going For the Mirrorball Trophy: Here’s Who Is Still in the Competition on DWTS
- Cheryl Burke Is 2 Years Sober: It Was a Decision ‘I Made for Myself’
- Lance Bass: I’ve Spoken to Jamie Lynn Spears About Britney’s Legal Drama
- Jen Harley Calls Out Ronnie Ortiz-Magro for Moving ‘Away From His Daughter’
- The Vow: Barbara Bouchey and Keith Raniere Dated For Nearly a Decade Before She Fled NXIVM
- Stars Go Nude on Twitter and Instagram
- Jordyn Woods: ‘Everything in My Life Changed’ After Tristan Cheating Scandal