Duggar Family Reveals Which Member They Wouldn’t Quarantine WithLatest News
“Some of those little ones that have, like, a thousand questions and they’re constantly asking you questions,” Jinger, 26, told Us Weekly exclusively in the latest episode of Quarantine Confessions.
Her husband, 32, however, didn’t hesitate to identify one of his brothers-in-law.
“I would say John-David [Duggar] immediately, because John is so smart and him and I work on different levels,” Jeremy explained. “I would just feel like an idiot around him all day. He gets so much stuff done, I would feel so lazy. I would feel really lazy.”
The matriarch of the Duggar clan, Michelle Duggar, didn’t point to any of her children or their spouses but did say, “Our dogs.”
When it comes to what the Duggar brood has been binge-watching throughout the quarantine, the family’s answers also varied.
Jinger’s sister Jessa Seewald and her husband, Ben Seewald, revealed that their sons, Spurgeon, 4, and Henry, 3, have been fans of The Crocodile Hunter. The couple also share 13-month-old daughter Ivy.
The 19 Kids and Counting alums also sounded off on what their quarantine hashtag would be.
Michelle, 53, chose #DeclutterMyHouse, while Ben, 25, picked #LookOnTheBrightSide.
Jeremy decided on #Home, and his wife joked that hers is #Long.
For more of the reality star family’s Quarantine Confessions, including why Ben and Jessa stocked up on butter when the pandemic struck, watch the exclusive video above.
Given the constantly evolving nature of COVID-19, Us Weekly wants our readers to have access to the most accurate resources. For the most up-to-date coronavirus information, guidance and support, consult the CDC, WHO and information from local public health officials. If you’re experiencing coronavirus symptoms, call your primary care provider for medical advice.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Demi Lovato Wears ‘Dogs Over People’ Shirt, Ditches Ring After Max Split
- Meghan Markle Made a Surprise Appearance on America’s Got Talent For This Sweet Reason
- Surprise! Billie Lourd Just Welcomed a Baby Boy With Fiancé Austen Rydell
- Demi Lovato and Max Ehrich Split: What Went Wrong?
- Rebel Wilson and Rumored Beau Jacob Busch Make Red Carpet Debut
- Future Parents! Mandy Moore and Taylor Goldsmith’s Relationship Timeline
- Colton Spotted for the 1st Time in L.A. Since Cassie’s Restraining Order
- Kristin Cavallari Breaks Her Silence on Divorce From Jay Cutler: “We Tried Really, Really Hard”
- Donald Trump Fires Back at Meghan Markle, Prince Harry After Election Comments
- The Masked Singer: Breaking Down All Our Theories About Who Are Behind the Masks