DWTS’ Lauren Alaina Opens Up About Her Dating Life After John Crist SplitLatest News
Focused on the footwork! Lauren Alaina isn’t ready to date anyone in the wake of her split from comedian John Crist — especially because her dance card, so to speak, is full of Dancing With the Stars rehearsals.
“No dates yet,” the country singer, 24, exclusively told Us Weekly on Thursday, October 10, as the DWTS season 28 cast headed to Disneyland.
“I’m dating Dancing With the Stars right now, and it’s getting better,” she added with a laugh. “We’re warming up to each other a little bit.”
The “Doin’ Fine” singer was all giggles when asked if anyone had slid into her DMs after watching her get top scores on the ABC reality show. “Sliding in, no,” she said. “I mean, I don’t know. I get lots. I don’t know how to answer that. Yes, no, maybe.”
After her dancing partner, Gleb Savchenko, asked Alaina if any “cute country boys” had reached out, she responded, “Um, I think all the country boys are cute. And a lot of them have reached out. But I’m not, like, interested in dating anyone right now.”
She went on: “I mean, a lot of people are reaching out and being very supportive, so that’s nice. But I don’t need a boyfriend. Literally, this week, I’m dating the samba. And we’re trying to work through some things already. I’m dating the samba right now, and he wants to move a whole lot faster than me. My feet are like, ‘Um, not sure we can do this!’”
Alaina revealed her split from Crist in September, just before season 28 debuted. “I mean, there’s, like, no big story,” she said on The Bobby Bones Show. “We were, like, best friends before we dated, and we’re still best friends. It just didn’t work out. I guess that’s how dating goes, right?”
And when Bobby Bones, who won DWTS’ 27th season, asked if Alaina had feelings for Savchenko, she shot down the idea. “No, no … I have not fallen in love with my dance partner,” she said of the Russian dancer, who shares two children with with wife Elena Samodanova.
Dancing With the Stars’ Disney Night airs on ABC Monday, October 14, at 8 p.m. ET.
With reporting by Kayley Stumpe
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Hollywood Love! Hottest Couples Who Fell in Love on Set
- Filthy Rich: A Complete Timeline of Jeffrey Epstein’s Life and Crimes
- Everything We Know About Nick Cordero’s Coronavirus Battle
- Still No Letter From Hogwarts? At Least You Can Now Watch All 8 Harry Potter Movies on HBO Max
- Lori Loughlin Is ‘Longing’ to ‘Move On’ From College Scandal ‘Nightmare
- Blake Lively Jokes About Ryan Reynolds in Fake Underwear Photo
- Alexis Rose Ended Schitt’s Creek Single and Self-Confident, and Here’s Why That’s Important
- Jimmy Fallon Apologizes for ‘SNL’ Blackface Skit After Clip Resurfaces
- Victoria Fuller Leaves Chris Soules’ Farm in Iowa, Jokes She ‘Escaped’
- 10 Fun Facts About The Notebook That’ll Make You Want to Watch It Over and Over Again