Earthquake Bird: The Trailer For Alicia Vikander’s Netflix Film Will Make You Paranoid AFLatest News
Susanna Jones’s haunting novel Earthquake Bird is being adapted for the big screen thanks to Netflix and producer Ridley Scott, and the film’s tense and twisty movie trailer will make you understandably paranoid. (You’ve been warned.)
Tomb Raider star Alicia Vikander takes the lead in Wash Westmoreland’s atmospheric psychological thriller as Lucy Fly, an expat who moves to Tokyo in 1989 in an effort to escape a painful past. She soon strikes up a romance with the intense Teiji (Naoki Kobayashi), a local photographer who’s obsessed with taking photos of her, and becomes close friends with fellow transplant Lily (Riley Keough). As her relationships with both individuals deepen, Lucy finds herself questioning reality, especially when Lily goes missing and the police arrive at Lucy’s door.
Did Lucy kill her? Can she be trusted? Watch the trailer above to see if you can untangle the mystery, and then be sure to check out the film when it arrives in select theaters on Nov. 1 and begins streaming on Netflix on Nov. 15.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Selena Gomez’s New Song Is ‘Obviously’ About Justin Bieber, Not The Weeknd
- The High School Musical TV Show Is Returning to a Very Familiar Location
- Hilarie Burton Reveals Favorite, Private Moment of Her Wedding to Jeffrey
- Inside Megyn Kelly’s Fight Against NBC Amid New Matt Lauer Allegations
- Come on, Babe! Watch Camila Mendes and Vanessa Morgan Belt “All That Jazz” on a Boat
- Kaitlynn Carter Says She’s ‘Been Through Some S–t’ After Miley, Brody Splits
- Zooey Deschanel’s Husband Files for Divorce Amid Her Jonathan Scott Romance
- Lennon and Maisy Stella’s Sisterly Bond Is Pretty Stellar
- ‘E.T.’ and ‘Haunting of Hill House’ Star Henry Thomas Arrested for DUI
- Nicki Minaj and Kenneth ‘Zoo’ Petty: A Timeline of Their Relationship