Earthquake Bird: The Trailer For Alicia Vikander’s Netflix Film Will Make You Paranoid AFLatest News
Susanna Jones’s haunting novel Earthquake Bird is being adapted for the big screen thanks to Netflix and producer Ridley Scott, and the film’s tense and twisty movie trailer will make you understandably paranoid. (You’ve been warned.)
Tomb Raider star Alicia Vikander takes the lead in Wash Westmoreland’s atmospheric psychological thriller as Lucy Fly, an expat who moves to Tokyo in 1989 in an effort to escape a painful past. She soon strikes up a romance with the intense Teiji (Naoki Kobayashi), a local photographer who’s obsessed with taking photos of her, and becomes close friends with fellow transplant Lily (Riley Keough). As her relationships with both individuals deepen, Lucy finds herself questioning reality, especially when Lily goes missing and the police arrive at Lucy’s door.
Did Lucy kill her? Can she be trusted? Watch the trailer above to see if you can untangle the mystery, and then be sure to check out the film when it arrives in select theaters on Nov. 1 and begins streaming on Netflix on Nov. 15.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Teddi Mellencamp Sobs as She Recounts the Day Her Family Dog Died
- Put That Cookie Down! Jingle All the Way Is Way Funnier Than You Remember
- Bachelor’s Taylor Nolan Is ‘Casually Dating’ Her Canadian ’Sexcation’ Partner
- Dean Unglert Says He and Caelynn Miller-Keyes Are ‘Never’ Getting Married
- 32 Stars You Didn’t Realize Were in Disney Channel Original Movies
- 12 Romantic Comedy Books That Will Give You the Warm-and-Fuzzies
- Miss Universe 2019: Find Out Who Won, Plus Steve Harvey Has Another Mishap
- Sadie Robertson Thanks New Husband for Saying Her Stretchmarks Are ‘So Cool’
- ‘Bachelorette’ Alum JP Rosenbaum Diagnosed With Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- RHOBH’s Brandi Glanville Claims She Was Drugged