Ellen DeGeneres Could Not Keep It Together During This Hidden-Camera Prank With Melissa McCarthyLatest News
Ellen DeGeneres teamed up with Melissa McCarthy to execute a hidden-camera prank on Tuesday, and you better believe the results were LOL-worthy. It all went down at a local dry cleaners in Burbank, CA, where Melissa walked in with a heaping pile of clothes in hand and an earpiece installed so Ellen could tell her exactly what to do and say the entire time. Melissa kicked things off by telling an innocent employee at the front counter how she took Tylenol PM and drank “sleepy-time tea,” which made her feel “pretty f*cked up.” The 49-year-old actress then rattled off a handful of “inspiring quotes” before pretending to faint – pretty convincingly, might I add. Throughout the entire prank, Ellen could hardly keep it together as she barked orders between fits of laughter from her studio. These two make quite the hilarious duo! Watch the prank unfold above.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Wait, Did ‘Schitt’s Creek’ Stars Catherine O’Hara and Eugene Levy Date?
- Billie Eilish’s “Everything I Wanted” Video Is an Ode to Her Brother, Finneas O’Connell
- Kristin Cavallari: 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me!
- Hell Yes! Here’s When Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 3 Drops on Netflix
- Cara Santana Ditches Engagement Ring After Jesse Metcalfe Split
- Bachelor Nation Remembers Tyler Gwozdz After His Death
- Jesse Metcalfe and Jade Albany Spotted ‘Making Out’ at West Hollywood Pub
- The Jonas Brothers Reveal the Mastermind Behind Their Viral Kardashian-Inspired TikTok
- Channing Tatum and Jessie J Are Back Together 1 Month After Split News
- There’s No Better Way to Say “I Wolf You” Than With These You Valentine’s Day Cards