Emily Ratajkowski’s Dog Colombo Gets Into the Holiday Spirit With Festive HatLatest News
Christmas is going to the dogs! Emily Ratajkowski and her pooch, Colombo, are full of holiday spirit.
Ratajkowski, 28, and her adorable pup are counting down the days until Christmas by decorating their tree in style — complete with fashionable gear for Colombo.
“On a scale of 1-10, how much does Colombo hate his hat?” the model asked her followers on Instagram on Thursday, December 19, when sharing a photo of herself and her dog.
In the image, Colombo is wearing a plaid, fur-lined hat while sitting in front of a half-decorated Christmas tree. His face appears to be hating his headgear, but the model is perfectly posed with a string of lights in her hand.
This holiday will mark Colombo’s first Christmas with Ratajkowski and her husband, Sebastian Bear-McClard. The couple, who wed in 2018, announced their newest addition to the family in May.
“Everyone out here having babies (Kim, Megan, Amy) but we got a new special guy ourselves,” the England native wrote via Instagram alongside a picture of the couple and their pooch. “It’s a boy! Meet Colombo.”
Since buying the dog, Ratajkowski has kept her pup by her side as much as possible. In October, she shared a photo of their growing dog behind the scenes at a photoshoot, calling him, “my favorite assistant.”
In September, she posted a photo of herself eating dinner with Colombo by her side, noting that it was “My ideal end to any night, ever. Colombo, robe, vino, pasta.”
“I think that I have a really complicated relationship to being sexy,” she explained to host Ashley Graham on November 19. “I think that I have definitely found incredible power in it — just for myself. Like, being empowered for myself.”
She continued: “I’m not talking about power in, like, how much money I made or my career. I mean, like, in feeling good and powerful in my body. I’ve definitely been able to do that.”
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Ben Higgins: Why Jess and I Can Only Get Married During a ‘Select Few Months’
- Billie Eilish Soothes Puppies to Sleep While Singing “Everything I Wanted” at Home
- Michelle Money Gives Update on Her Daughter Following Skateboard Accident
- Ben Higgins Opens Up About Engagement to Jess Clarke: ‘Let’s Celebrate’
- Lily James and Matt Smith Spotted Together After Split Rumors: Pics
- The Schitt’s Creek Cast Is a Big, Happy Family in Real Life, and We Love to See It
- Prince Charles ‘Out of Self-Isolation’ 1 Week After Coronavirus Diagnosis
- John Krasinski Wants to Share Good News With the World, So He Reached Out to Steve Carell
- Meghan King Edmonds, Husband Jim Arguing Over Kids After His Coronavirus Test
- Terri Irwin Says Late Husband Steve Would Have Worn Khaki to Bindi’s Wedding