Euphoria Actor Austin Abrams Joins This Is Us Season 4 as a Love Interest For Teen KateLatest News
Kate may be happily married to Toby on This Is Us, but it looks like we’ll be learning about her past loves this season.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, actor Austin Abrams has joined the season four cast as a love interest for teenage Kate. The Euphoria actor will play a new character named Marc, who meets Kate (Hannah Zeile) in a record store. Aww! Maybe he’s an aspiring musician like Kate? The 23-year-old actor will make his This Is Us debut in the Oct. 15 episode “Flip a Coin” and will have a recurring role during the show’s 1990s timeline.
Abrams, who is best known for his roles on HBO’s Euphoria and AMC’s The Walking Dead, joins a long list of new stars for this season. Once Upon a Time alum Jennifer Morrison plays a vet who crosses paths with Nicky and Kevin, while When They See Us actor Asante Blackk plays Deja’s new love interest, Malik.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Teresa Giudice Weighs in on Lori Loughlin’s Potential Prison Time
- Noah Centineo Calls His Charlie’s Angels Character the “Right Amount of Goofy”
- Jennifer Aniston Shares Adorable Snaps of Her Pup: ‘Girl’s Best Friend’
- See the Stunning Outfits Carrie Underwood Wore to the 2019 CMA Awards
- Watching Sam Claflin Spot a UK or US Accent Has Us Falling in Love All Over Again
- RHOC’s Kelly Dodd Is Engaged to Fox News’ Rick Leventhal
- Peter Cook’s Fiancee Alba Jancou Is Younger Than Originally Claimed
- My Very Definitive List of Camila Cabello’s Singles, Ranked From Good to Better to Best
- Josh Dallas Would ‘Love’ to Act With Wife Ginnifer Goodwin Again
- What Hayden Panettiere’s Ex Wladimir Klitschko Thinks of Her BF Brian