Euphoria Actor Austin Abrams Joins This Is Us Season 4 as a Love Interest For Teen KateLatest News
Kate may be happily married to Toby on This Is Us, but it looks like we’ll be learning about her past loves this season.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, actor Austin Abrams has joined the season four cast as a love interest for teenage Kate. The Euphoria actor will play a new character named Marc, who meets Kate (Hannah Zeile) in a record store. Aww! Maybe he’s an aspiring musician like Kate? The 23-year-old actor will make his This Is Us debut in the Oct. 15 episode “Flip a Coin” and will have a recurring role during the show’s 1990s timeline.
Abrams, who is best known for his roles on HBO’s Euphoria and AMC’s The Walking Dead, joins a long list of new stars for this season. Once Upon a Time alum Jennifer Morrison plays a vet who crosses paths with Nicky and Kevin, while When They See Us actor Asante Blackk plays Deja’s new love interest, Malik.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Hollywood Love! Hottest Couples Who Fell in Love on Set
- Filthy Rich: A Complete Timeline of Jeffrey Epstein’s Life and Crimes
- Everything We Know About Nick Cordero’s Coronavirus Battle
- Still No Letter From Hogwarts? At Least You Can Now Watch All 8 Harry Potter Movies on HBO Max
- Lori Loughlin Is ‘Longing’ to ‘Move On’ From College Scandal ‘Nightmare
- Blake Lively Jokes About Ryan Reynolds in Fake Underwear Photo
- Alexis Rose Ended Schitt’s Creek Single and Self-Confident, and Here’s Why That’s Important
- Jimmy Fallon Apologizes for ‘SNL’ Blackface Skit After Clip Resurfaces
- Victoria Fuller Leaves Chris Soules’ Farm in Iowa, Jokes She ‘Escaped’
- 10 Fun Facts About The Notebook That’ll Make You Want to Watch It Over and Over Again