Everything You May Have Forgotten About Chrishell Stause and Justin Hartley’s RelationshipLatest News
Justin Hartley filed for divorce from Chrishell Stause after two years of marriage back in November, and now their split is front and center on season three of Netflix’s Selling Sunset. Though the details around their separation are still pretty hazy, we were able to get some answers when the series dropped on Aug. 7.
So far, we know that Justin cited “irreconcilable differences” as the reason for their divorce and that he noted July 2019 as the date of separation. He also informed Chrishell of his divorce filing via text, and to be honest, she deserved better. The This Is Us actor has yet to publicly comment on the separation, and he has since moved on with soap star Sofia Pernas. Meanwhile, Chrishell currently appears to be single, but her Instagram DMs have apparently been lit. Perhaps a look at Chrishell and Justin’s relationship timeline will help us understand what happened? Find it ahead.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Jen Harley Calls Out Ronnie Ortiz-Magro for Moving ‘Away From His Daughter’
- The Vow: Barbara Bouchey and Keith Raniere Dated For Nearly a Decade Before She Fled NXIVM
- Stars Go Nude on Twitter and Instagram
- Jordyn Woods: ‘Everything in My Life Changed’ After Tristan Cheating Scandal
- Watch the Secret Society of Second-Born Royals Cast Hilariously Quiz Each Other on Disney Movies
- Gwyneth Paltrow Poses Nude on Her 48th B-Day and Daughter Apple Is Not Happy
- Jordyn Woods Goes Instagram Official With Boyfriend Karl-Anthony Towns
- The 15 Most Terrifying Stephen King Books, Ranked
- Jon and Ygritte Forever! Kit Harington and Rose Leslie’s Relationship Timeline
- Ant Anstead Breaks His Silence on Christina Anstead Split