Everything You Need to Know About Queer Eye’s Fabulous Guide Kiko MizuharaLatest News
The Fab Five from Queer Eye is saying goodbye to Atlanta and hello to Tokyo with the help of international fashion icon Kiko Mizuhara in the miniseason Queer Eye: We’re in Japan! In this four-episode special, Mizuhara guides Antoni Porowski, Tan France, Karamo Brown, Bobby Berk, and Jonathan Van Ness throughout the streets of Tokyo as they give four tenderhearted lifestyle makeovers to Tokyo residents.
Although born in Dallas, Mizuhara moved with her parents to Tokyo at the age of 2 and began her modeling career in the city at the age of 13. Since then, Mizuhara has captivated Japan in runway shows, starred in iconic Japanese films, and eventually spread her influence internationally with her own fashion brand OK, aka Office Kiko.
Being such a major Japanese societal figure makes Mizuhara a great person to help the Fab Five immerse themselves in the culture in this new season. Here are some fun facts and a quick glimpse at some of Mizuhara’s Instagrams that’ll help you get to know her better.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Chad Johnson’s Girlfriend Was ‘Genuinely Scared’ After He Punched a Wall
- Lionel Richie Compared This 17-Year-Old American Idol Singer to a Young Whitney Houston
- Celebrity Mugshots
- Hayden Panettiere Breaks Her Silence After Boyfriend Is Arrested Again
- 10 Revelations About Divorce, Gabrielle Union and More in Dwyane Wade’s Doc
- Loved Every Dramatic Minute of The Circle? Here’s What to Dive Into Next
- Are Southern Charm’s Kathryn Dennis and Ex Thomas Ravenel Back On?
- Sad News, Riverdale Fans: Skeet Ulrich and Marisol Nichols Are Leaving the Show
- Channing Tatum, Jessie J Have Playdate With His Daughter Everly
- Buzzzz-o-Meter: Stars Are Buzzing About This Wellness Brand for Dogs