Everything You Need to Know About Queer Eye’s Fabulous Guide Kiko MizuharaLatest News
The Fab Five from Queer Eye is saying goodbye to Atlanta and hello to Tokyo with the help of international fashion icon Kiko Mizuhara in the miniseason Queer Eye: We’re in Japan! In this four-episode special, Mizuhara guides Antoni Porowski, Tan France, Karamo Brown, Bobby Berk, and Jonathan Van Ness throughout the streets of Tokyo as they give four tenderhearted lifestyle makeovers to Tokyo residents.
Although born in Dallas, Mizuhara moved with her parents to Tokyo at the age of 2 and began her modeling career in the city at the age of 13. Since then, Mizuhara has captivated Japan in runway shows, starred in iconic Japanese films, and eventually spread her influence internationally with her own fashion brand OK, aka Office Kiko.
Being such a major Japanese societal figure makes Mizuhara a great person to help the Fab Five immerse themselves in the culture in this new season. Here are some fun facts and a quick glimpse at some of Mizuhara’s Instagrams that’ll help you get to know her better.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Teresa Giudice Weighs in on Lori Loughlin’s Potential Prison Time
- Noah Centineo Calls His Charlie’s Angels Character the “Right Amount of Goofy”
- Jennifer Aniston Shares Adorable Snaps of Her Pup: ‘Girl’s Best Friend’
- See the Stunning Outfits Carrie Underwood Wore to the 2019 CMA Awards
- Watching Sam Claflin Spot a UK or US Accent Has Us Falling in Love All Over Again
- RHOC’s Kelly Dodd Is Engaged to Fox News’ Rick Leventhal
- Peter Cook’s Fiancee Alba Jancou Is Younger Than Originally Claimed
- My Very Definitive List of Camila Cabello’s Singles, Ranked From Good to Better to Best
- Josh Dallas Would ‘Love’ to Act With Wife Ginnifer Goodwin Again
- What Hayden Panettiere’s Ex Wladimir Klitschko Thinks of Her BF Brian