Exclusive: Jimmy Fallon and Millie Bobby Brown’s Virtual “Whisper Challenge” Ended in Tears of LaughterLatest News
Jimmy Fallon’s “Whisper Challenge” might be even more fun outside of his live studio show. The Tonight Show host had a virtual visit from Stranger Things‘s Millie Bobby Brown on Wednesday, and it looks like the duo had a blast giving Jimmy’s late-night game an at-home twist.
Instead of wearing headphones and guessing phrases as they usually would, Jimmy and Millie took turns guessing songs while the other kept their screen muted. They tried out tracks like Dua Lipa’s “Don’t Start Now” and Lewis Capaldi’s “Someone You Loved,” but the real kicker came when Millie gave “Despacito” her best shot. Let’s just say, the whole thing ended in tears of laughter. Watch POPSUGAR’s exclusive first look at the episode to see how the fun game went down on Jimmy’s latest Tonight Show: At Home Edition.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Naya Rivera’s Ex Ryan Dorsey Speaks About Grief, Their Son and Her Sister
- Andrew Rannells and Tuc Watkins Are the Cutest Couple Both Onscreen and IRL
- Naya Rivera’s Sister Spotted Helping the Late Actress’ Ex Ryan Dorsey Move
- Why Taylor Swift Fans Are Flooding Jake Gyllenhaal’s Instagram Comments
- I’m Fully Sobbing Over Jeannie Mai’s Up Performance From DWTS’s Disney Night
- 8 Revelations From Mariah Carey’s Memoir: Exes, Affair and Secret Album
- Going For the Mirrorball Trophy: Here’s Who Is Still in the Competition on DWTS
- Cheryl Burke Is 2 Years Sober: It Was a Decision ‘I Made for Myself’
- Lance Bass: I’ve Spoken to Jamie Lynn Spears About Britney’s Legal Drama
- Jen Harley Calls Out Ronnie Ortiz-Magro for Moving ‘Away From His Daughter’