Exclusive: The Zombies 2 Cast Takes You Behind the Scenes of Those Memorable PerformancesLatest News
Just as expected, Zombies 2 includes so many iconic performances. The musical premiered on Disney Channel on Feb. 14, and we haven’t been able to get all the catchy songs out of our heads since. After the humans and zombies unite in the first film, the sequel follows the arrival of another supernatural species: werewolves. And let’s just say, they’re not as willing to make nice. In addition to all of the flashy choreography and catchy melodies, the film also features empowering songs about embracing what makes you different, despite what other people think. Plus, there’s a really sweet reprise of “Someday” from the original movie sung by Milo Manheim and Meg Donnelly. Let the cast take you behind the scenes with these exclusive videos from the performances ahead.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Hayden Panettiere Breaks Her Silence After Boyfriend Is Arrested Again
- 10 Revelations About Divorce, Gabrielle Union and More in Dwyane Wade’s Doc
- Loved Every Dramatic Minute of The Circle? Here’s What to Dive Into Next
- Are Southern Charm’s Kathryn Dennis and Ex Thomas Ravenel Back On?
- Sad News, Riverdale Fans: Skeet Ulrich and Marisol Nichols Are Leaving the Show
- Channing Tatum, Jessie J Have Playdate With His Daughter Everly
- Buzzzz-o-Meter: Stars Are Buzzing About This Wellness Brand for Dogs
- Khloe Kardashian Says Ex Tristan Thompson Is ‘a Great Person’
- Accio Credit Card! These Harry Potter Gifts Are Worth All Our Galleons
- Meghan Trainor’s Dad Injured After Being Struck By Car