Fall in Love With the 72 Best Romantic Comedies on Netflix Right NowLatest News
Netflix’s vast selection of romantic comedies has aged like a fine wine – it’s better every year, and 2020 is no exception. From brand-new originals to classic flicks you’ve watched a hundred times, Netflix has some of the best sappy movies that will make your heart swoon. From heartbreaks to rekindled romances, these films have all the love and lust you’re looking for. Read on to see our favorite picks, and enjoy a rom-com movie binge like never before.
Looking for even more Netflix recs? Check out the new movies and TV shows that are available on Netflix in June here.
– With Lauren Harano, Haley Lyndes, Tara Block, Mekishana Pierre, Sarah Muoio, and Corinne Sullivan
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Naya Rivera’s Sister Spotted Helping the Late Actress’ Ex Ryan Dorsey Move
- Why Taylor Swift Fans Are Flooding Jake Gyllenhaal’s Instagram Comments
- I’m Fully Sobbing Over Jeannie Mai’s Up Performance From DWTS’s Disney Night
- 8 Revelations From Mariah Carey’s Memoir: Exes, Affair and Secret Album
- Going For the Mirrorball Trophy: Here’s Who Is Still in the Competition on DWTS
- Cheryl Burke Is 2 Years Sober: It Was a Decision ‘I Made for Myself’
- Lance Bass: I’ve Spoken to Jamie Lynn Spears About Britney’s Legal Drama
- Jen Harley Calls Out Ronnie Ortiz-Magro for Moving ‘Away From His Daughter’
- The Vow: Barbara Bouchey and Keith Raniere Dated For Nearly a Decade Before She Fled NXIVM
- Stars Go Nude on Twitter and Instagram