Felicity Jones and Husband Charles Guard Are Expecting Baby No. 1Latest News
Baby on board! Felicity Jones is expecting a child with husband Charles Guard, Us Weekly confirmed on Wednesday, December 4.
The baby will be the Oscar-nominated actress, 36, and her husband’s first child together, coming a little over a year after they tied the knot.
The couple said “I do” in a secret ceremony on June 30, 2018, her rep confirmed to Us in July 2018. The British actress wed the film director, 43, at Sudeley Castle in Costwolds, Oxfordshire in England, following their May 2017 engagement.
Jones and Guard dated for two years before getting engaged. The Rogue One: A Star Wars Story actress previously spoke about romance and finding her happily ever after in an interview with The Telegraph. “I am definitely a romantic and I love romantic stories — that’s why I keep making romantic movies,” she told the publication in December 2014. “It’s funny how seeing a love story never gets boring because it’s the dream isn’t it? It’s the dream to have a true connection with another human being.”
Before announcing her baby news, The Theory of Everything star stepped out to celebrate the premiere of her new movie, The Aeronauts, on Wednesday in New York City alongside Eddie Redmayne. At the premiere, fans spotted a little bit of a baby bump under her black, velvet gown.
“I felt like I wanted to curtsy,” the Inferno actress said. “Ruth was incredibly welcoming. We went to her office first and it felt like a very warm environment – covered in photographs of friends and family and all sorts of mementos that had been sent to her by her fans.”
She added: “She doesn’t take her position or her fame lightly. She has a great humanity. We all trust that she’ll always do the right thing.”
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Stephen Curry and Wife Ayesha’s Hottest Moments: Photos
- Young Love! A Timeline of Stephen and Ayesha Curry’s Relationship
- Netflix’s New Trailer For I Am Not Okay With This Shows Puberty at Its Best, Worst, and Weirdest
- Jennifer Hudson Pays Tribute to Kobe and Gianna at 2020 NBA All-Star Game
- Krystal Nielson and Chris Randone Were Trying for a Baby Before Split
- Fleabag Fans, Get Ready – Phoebe Waller-Bridge’s HBO Series Is About to Be Your New Obsession
- Corinne Olympios Moves In With Boyfriend Vincent: See Pics of Their New Home
- All the Celebrities We’ve Said Farewell to in 2020
- Bachelor’s Victoria ‘Sincerely Apologizes’ for ‘White Lives Matter’ Scandal
- Reese Witherspoon’s Love of Her Dogs Is Contagious: Photos