Finn Wolfhard’s General Coolness Is a Real Vibe in 2020Latest News
If you love the ’80s, horror movies, and Netflix, chances are high that you also love Finn Wolfhard. The 17-year-old actor became an overnight sensation thanks to his role as Mike Wheeler in Stranger Things. He’s basically a horror specialist now that he’s starred in both Stephen King’s It and The Turning, which premiered in January. He also happens to be a musician, recently joining the band The Aubreys, after his former group, Calpurnia, dissolved last year. To add to his pretty busy schedule, Finn was named the face of Saint Laurent’s Fall and Winter 2019-2020 campaign.
Not only is Finn one of the most exciting young actors, but he also appears to be extremely down-to-earth. The Goldfinch star lives for Twitter polls, classic rock bands, and charity work. In an interview with The Netline, Finn said that people from his school don’t treat him like a famous actor. “Those are the people who save me. It’s like, ‘Shut up, let’s go to class. Stop talking about yourself!’ They’re that little dose of reality for me. It’s awesome.” If you need any more proof that this Canadian actor is cool as hell, look no further.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson Give Update on US Return After Coronavirus Quarantine in Australia
- Nikki Bella Says She Was ‘So Broken’ After John Cena Split
- Ben Higgins’ New Fiancee Jess Clarke Shares Photos of Romantic Proposal
- 29 Sexy Movies Available to Stream on Netflix For Date Night This April
- Madison Prewett Speaks Out About Connor Saeli Dating Rumors
- Brody Jenner Spotted With TikTok Star Daisy Keech
- “Why Do I Love It So Much?” Our Reactions to Dua Lipa’s Retro New Album, Future Nostalgia
- Lady Gaga’s Dating History: Taylor Kinney, Christian Carino and More
- Tina Fey Made Jimmy Fallon Crack Up on The Tonight Show, and Now I’m Laughing Too
- Hannah Ann Sluss ‘Likes’ Shady Tweets About Peter After Kelley Reunion