Food Network’s Jeff Mauro Shares His Easy Holiday Cooking Secrets With UsLatest News
This season, the Food Network cohost, 41, is partnering with George Foreman to make grilling year-round possible — even if you’re dealing with cold weather outside. The Chicago native caught up with Us Weekly to share tips on why smokeless grilling is the best way to survive the holiday season.
“Don’t rush anything,” he tells Us. “Not that it’s a long process. You just want to make sure your grill is preheating, you want to make sure your meat is seasoned and then you put it on the grill.”
When it comes to using the George Foreman Smokeless Grill, you’re not limited to only cooking meat. Fruit, veggies and even pizza are even more delicious once smoked.
“I have halved avocados without the pit in there,” Mauro adds. “It’s delicious on a hot grill, quick two minutes until you get some nice char marks and some smoky flavor. People don’t realize that you can grill an avocado.”
The Kitchen cohost continues, “Pizza dough, it’s awesome on a grill … We grill one side and you flip it, yet you have your toppings and they start melting on that hot side — super easy. You don’t need a $10,000 pizza oven to do it.”
With reporting by Marc Lupo
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- ‘Modern Family’ Showrunner Explains Decision Behind Major Death
- Oliver Queen Did Not Fail This City – Fans Say Farewell to the Arrowverse’s Founding Hero
- Steamy! Cody Simpson Shares Photo of Miley Cyrus in Bathtub
- Jonathan Scott’s Sweet Birthday Message for Zooey Deschanel
- Twitter Is Practically Ready to Give Cheer’s Coach Monica a Nobel Peace Prize
- Dog the Bounty Hunter Admits to Financial Trouble After Wife’s Death
- Stars Who Have Tried Online Dating!
- The Jonas Brothers’ Wives Are the True Stars of Their New Rom-Com Inspired Music Video
- Joe Giudice: There’s ‘No Competition’ With Teresa for Daughters’ Love
- Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, and Lisa Kudrow Reunited For a Girls’ Night Out