Friendly Exes! Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt’s Connection is ’Flirtatious’ at TimesLatest News
“Brad and Jen have a wonderful connection that might seem flirtatious at times,” says the source. “They dig each other’s sense of humor and have an infectious energy when they’re together, but they insist things are purely platonic and nothing more than that.”
The Morning Show actress and the Ad Astra star, 56, ended their 5-year marriage in October 2005. One month after finalizing their divorce, Pitt moved on to Angelina Jolie, whom he split from in September 2016 after two years of marriage and 10 years together.
Any bad feelings the exes had for one another is clearly long passed them. Pitt attended the Friends alum’s holiday party at her Bel-Air, California, home earlier this month. He also went to Aniston’s 50th birthday bash in February.
“It took a while for Jen to heal and for Brad to stop feeling bad for how he left her back in 2005,” adds the source. “This is something they’ve taken their time with, and they’re well aware of the hysteria around their relationship among their fans.”
The lines of communication are very open between them, adds the source. “Their bond is solid. They’ve come a really long way.”
For more on Aniston and Pitt’s relationship, watch the video above and pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, on newsstands now.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Gwyneth Paltrow Poses Nude on Her 48th B-Day and Daughter Apple Is Not Happy
- Jordyn Woods Goes Instagram Official With Boyfriend Karl-Anthony Towns
- The 15 Most Terrifying Stephen King Books, Ranked
- Jon and Ygritte Forever! Kit Harington and Rose Leslie’s Relationship Timeline
- Ant Anstead Breaks His Silence on Christina Anstead Split
- Saturday Night Live Is Back For Season 46 With 3 New Players – See Who’s in the Cast!
- Reunited? Julianne Hough Shares Funny Video With Brooks Laich’s Dog
- David Trying on Moira’s Wigs Is the Best Schitt’s Creek Moment That Didn’t Actually Air on TV
- Brielle Biermann Talks Dating, Says a ‘Ton’ of Celebs Slide Into Her DMs
- Think Enola Holmes’s Louis Partridge Is Adorable? Check Out These Facts About Him