Friendly Exes! Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt’s Connection is ’Flirtatious’ at TimesLatest News
“Brad and Jen have a wonderful connection that might seem flirtatious at times,” says the source. “They dig each other’s sense of humor and have an infectious energy when they’re together, but they insist things are purely platonic and nothing more than that.”
The Morning Show actress and the Ad Astra star, 56, ended their 5-year marriage in October 2005. One month after finalizing their divorce, Pitt moved on to Angelina Jolie, whom he split from in September 2016 after two years of marriage and 10 years together.
Any bad feelings the exes had for one another is clearly long passed them. Pitt attended the Friends alum’s holiday party at her Bel-Air, California, home earlier this month. He also went to Aniston’s 50th birthday bash in February.
“It took a while for Jen to heal and for Brad to stop feeling bad for how he left her back in 2005,” adds the source. “This is something they’ve taken their time with, and they’re well aware of the hysteria around their relationship among their fans.”
The lines of communication are very open between them, adds the source. “Their bond is solid. They’ve come a really long way.”
For more on Aniston and Pitt’s relationship, watch the video above and pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, on newsstands now.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Were Worried About Tom Brady Leaving Patriots
- Lana Condor and Boyfriend Anthony De La Torre Live Out a Rom-Com in “Raining in London” Video
- Cindy Crawford, Rande Gerber Are ‘Beside Themselves’ Over Son Presley
- The Weeknd’s “After Hours” Song Will Make You Dance and Cry at the Same Time
- Jenna Dewan and Steve Kazee Are Engaged! See the Ring
- Prince Harry Smiles as He Grabs Sandwiches, Adjusts to New Life in Canada
- NASCAR’s Ryan Newman ‘Awake, Speaking’ After Daytona 500 Collision
- Finn Wolfhard’s General Coolness Is a Real Vibe in 2020
- BiP’s Kristian Haggerty Gushes Over ‘Amazing’ New GF Taylor Blake
- The Bachelor: A Complete Rundown of All the Drama Surrounding Victoria Fuller