From Justin Bieber to Lady Gaga, Stars Are Giving Back During the Coronavirus OutbreakLatest News
As the coronavirus pandemic spreads and forces many businesses to close, celebrities are rallying together to help those in need and aid in relief efforts. Stars like Rihanna, Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, Blake Lively, Ryan Reynolds, Ciara, and Russell Wilson have all stepped up and donated to food banks and charities, while others like John Legend, Charlie Puth, and Chris Martin are putting on live at-home performances for fans who are self-isolating. With everything going on in the world, it’s refreshing to see celebrities using their platforms to make a positive impact. Ahead, see how stars are giving back during this sensitive time.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Is Tyra Banks Engaged to Boyfriend Louis Belanger-Martin?
- Britney Spears and Sam Asghari’s Relationship Timeline
- The Umbrella Academy: Everything You Need to Know About the Death of Reginald Hargreeves
- Jane Lynch Remembers Late ‘Glee’ Costar Naya Rivera as a ‘Force of Nature’
- This Dance to Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion’s “WAP” Is So Good, Even Cardi Wants to Try It
- 90 Day Fiance’s Paul Says Karine Has a 3-Year Restraining Order, Claims She’s Pregnant
- Vanderpump Rules’ Brittany Cartwright Gives Update on Mom After ICU Stay
- ‘Breaking Bad’ Binge and More! Inside Meghan and Harry’s Early Date Nights
- Selling Sunset: Someone Left the Oppenheim Group, and This News May Surprise You
- Kanye West Praises Kris Jenner Weeks After Slamming Her in Twitter Sprees