Fun Fact: Ashley Tisdale and SNL’s Taran Killam Share a Magical Disney HistoryLatest News
Ashley Tisdale and Taran Killam sharing a past might sound pretty random, but it’s not any less true. On Wednesday’s episode of The Late Late Show With James Corden, the 34-year-old High School Musical actress and 37-year-old comedian sat down and reminisced about their early careers, revealing they met over a decade ago on a trip to Magic Mountain.
“I obviously used to watch him all the time on SNL, and I would say to my husband, ‘I think I know him.’ I felt like I went to Six Flags with him,” Tisdale said. “And we have. It really did happen.” Killam then explained how their mutual friend – and his costar in Disney Channel’s 2004 film Stuck in the Suburbs – Brenda Song played a part in connecting them 16 years ago. Above, watch their major déjà vu moment before learning how Ashley also used her Disney connections to flex on her ex-boyfriends!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- ’90 Day Fiance: The Other Way’ Stars Tiffany Franco and Ronald Smith Split
- These 38 Sexy Movies on Netflix This February Will Make Every Day Feel Like V-Day
- Jessica Simpson: I ‘Always’ Had a Cup of Alcohol With Me Before I Got Sober
- There’s No Other Way to Put It: Billie Eilish’s Grammys Performance Was Beautiful
- LeBron James Breaks His Silence After Kobe Bryant’s Tragic Death
- Shaquille O’Neal Thought Kobe Bryant’s Death Was a Hoax
- Irina Shayk: Bradley Cooper and I Were ‘Very Lucky’ to Have Each Other
- This Was the Moment That Got Billie Eilish Bleeped at the Grammys
- Kobe Bryant’s Fatal Helicopter Crash: Everything We Know
- Kobe Bryant DMed Shaq’s Son Hours Before Deadly Helicopter Crash