Fun Fact: Ashley Tisdale and SNL’s Taran Killiam Share a Magical Disney HistoryLatest News
Ashley Tisdale and Taran Killiam sharing a past might sound pretty random, but it’s not any less true. On Wednesday’s episode of The Late Late Show With James Corden, the 34-year-old High School Musical actress and 37-year-old comedian sat down and reminisced about their early careers, revealing they met over a decade ago on a trip to Magic Mountain.
“I obviously used to watch him all the time on SNL, and I would say to my husband, ‘I think I know him.’ I felt like I went to Six Flags with him,” Tisdale said. “And we have. It really did happen.” Killiam then explained how their mutual friend – and his costar in Disney Channel’s 2004 film Stuck in the Suburbs – Brenda Song played a part in connecting them 16 years ago. Above, watch their major déjà vu moment before learning how Ashley also used her Disney connections to flex on her ex-boyfrieds!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Dog the Bounty Hunter Admits to Financial Trouble After Wife’s Death
- Stars Who Have Tried Online Dating!
- The Jonas Brothers’ Wives Are the True Stars of Their New Rom-Com Inspired Music Video
- Joe Giudice: There’s ‘No Competition’ With Teresa for Daughters’ Love
- Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, and Lisa Kudrow Reunited For a Girls’ Night Out
- Justin Timberlake Leaves Flirty Comment on Jessica Biel’s Post After Scandal
- Farrah Abraham: I’m ‘Concerned’ for Amber Portwood’s Safety Amid New Romance
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ Newbie Max Apologizes After Racist Tweets Resurface
- Ana de Armas Looks Happiest in a Swimsuit – Her Instagram Proves It
- Kaia Gerber Spotted for 1st Time After Pete Davidson Split