Fun Fact: Ashley Tisdale and SNL’s Taran Killiam Share a Magical Disney HistoryLatest News
Ashley Tisdale and Taran Killiam sharing a past might sound pretty random, but it’s not any less true. On Wednesday’s episode of The Late Late Show With James Corden, the 34-year-old High School Musical actress and 37-year-old comedian sat down and reminisced about their early careers, revealing they met over a decade ago on a trip to Magic Mountain.
“I obviously used to watch him all the time on SNL, and I would say to my husband, ‘I think I know him.’ I felt like I went to Six Flags with him,” Tisdale said. “And we have. It really did happen.” Killiam then explained how their mutual friend – and his costar in Disney Channel’s 2004 film Stuck in the Suburbs – Brenda Song played a part in connecting them 16 years ago. Above, watch their major déjà vu moment before learning how Ashley also used her Disney connections to flex on her ex-boyfrieds!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Selena Gomez’s New Song Is ‘Obviously’ About Justin Bieber, Not The Weeknd
- The High School Musical TV Show Is Returning to a Very Familiar Location
- Hilarie Burton Reveals Favorite, Private Moment of Her Wedding to Jeffrey
- Inside Megyn Kelly’s Fight Against NBC Amid New Matt Lauer Allegations
- Come on, Babe! Watch Camila Mendes and Vanessa Morgan Belt “All That Jazz” on a Boat
- Kaitlynn Carter Says She’s ‘Been Through Some S–t’ After Miley, Brody Splits
- Zooey Deschanel’s Husband Files for Divorce Amid Her Jonathan Scott Romance
- Lennon and Maisy Stella’s Sisterly Bond Is Pretty Stellar
- ‘E.T.’ and ‘Haunting of Hill House’ Star Henry Thomas Arrested for DUI
- Nicki Minaj and Kenneth ‘Zoo’ Petty: A Timeline of Their Relationship