Gigi Hadid Brings Tyler Cameron to Grandmother’s FuneralLatest News
The supermodel, 24, kept close to the former Bachelorette contestant, 26, in photos obtained by TMZ from outside the service in Rotterdam, a city in the Dutch province of South Holland. The couple, who both wore black, walked arm in arm.
Gigi’s mother, Yolanda Hadid, was spotted at the funeral with her new beau, Joseph Jingoli, while Anwar Hadid brought girlfriend Dua Lupa. Bella Hadid, who made headlines for following Cameron on Instagram earlier this month, was also in attendance. She split from on-off boyfriend The Weeknd earlier this summer.
The Hadid family announced on August 31 that Yolanda’s mother, Ans van den Herik, died at the age of 78 after battling cancer several times.
“On angel wings you were taken away, but in my heart you will always stay….. I can not [sic] imagine this life without you but I pray that I will hear you whisper in the tallest trees and feel your love in the gentle breeze,” Yolanda wrote alongside a series of photos of her mother, who made appearances on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, via Instagram. “When I miss you the most, our beautiful memories will hold you close… Our Love is eternal and you will always be with me and i will always be with you beyond the bounds of this realm.”
Gigi and Cameron were first linked last month after he briefly reconciled with former Bachelorette Hannah Brown days after the season 15 finale.
Following several outings with friends in New York City, Gigi brought the general contractor to a 2019 MTV Video Music Awards afterparty at The Fleur Room at the Moxy Chelsea hotel on August 26.
“Gigi brought him over to Taylor Swift’s section and they chatted,” an insider told Us Weekly at the time. “Tyler and Gigi were dancing all night. He had his arms wrapped around her and was kissing the back of her neck. They were inseparable. [Tyler] really seemed to fit in with her friend group.”
The duo have yet to publicly comment on their relationship. When asked about dating the Tommy Hilfiger designer on the “Bachelor Party” podcast on August 28, Cameron dodged the question: “I’m not talking about that.”
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Dog the Bounty Hunter Admits to Financial Trouble After Wife’s Death
- Stars Who Have Tried Online Dating!
- The Jonas Brothers’ Wives Are the True Stars of Their New Rom-Com Inspired Music Video
- Joe Giudice: There’s ‘No Competition’ With Teresa for Daughters’ Love
- Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, and Lisa Kudrow Reunited For a Girls’ Night Out
- Justin Timberlake Leaves Flirty Comment on Jessica Biel’s Post After Scandal
- Farrah Abraham: I’m ‘Concerned’ for Amber Portwood’s Safety Amid New Romance
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ Newbie Max Apologizes After Racist Tweets Resurface
- Ana de Armas Looks Happiest in a Swimsuit – Her Instagram Proves It
- Kaia Gerber Spotted for 1st Time After Pete Davidson Split