‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Recap: Owen Hunt Hinted He Misses Amelia ShepherdLatest News
When she told her ex she was pregnant, he couldn’t stop thinking about how much he wanted to have a child with her. Catch up on what you might have missed this week below!
Shepherd finally told Hunt that she was pregnant by ambushing him at work. Hunt was shocked because Shepherd was adamant about not wanting kids when they were together.
Hunt had a patient that wanted an abortion, but he refused to give her one because she might change her mind. The entire stunt was about Shepherd suddenly wanting to be a mom.
“Do you remember the pain you put me through when you said you never wanted to have kids? … That pain ended our marriage,” Hunt said. “You didn’t want to have [kids] with me.”
She tells him it took her some time to realize she wanted to be a mom. She also said they’d always be family, which is where Hunt got sentimental.
“I always liked being family,” he said before they embraced in a long hug. There definitely seemed to be some unrequited feelings, so who knows if he jumped into things too quickly with Teddy.
Pierce Broke Webber’s Family
Richard Webber (James Pickens Jr.)’s brother and niece unexpectedly showed up at the hospital because his niece, Sabrina, had a life-threatening heart tumor. Webber was not close with his family because they always rejected Maggie Pierce (Kelly McCreary), but Pierce bonded well with her cousin, who was basically her twin. That resemblance is exactly why she didn’t want Pierce to be her surgeon, but Webber eventually defied his family and let his daughter operate.
“I know you say I think I always know what’s best, but in this case, I do,” Webber told his brother. “Please don’t put your daughter’s life in someone else’s hands.”
Sabrina died during surgery, which broke any progress Webber had made with his sibling as he defied his brother’s wishes.
“I didn’t even want her to operate,” Webber’s brother said. “You didn’t listen.”
Grey’s Anatomy airs Thursdays on ABC at 8 p.m. ET.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Lauren Conrad Says She Had to ‘Emotionally Recover’ After ‘The Hills’
- 11 LGBTQ+ Horror Movies You Can Stream Right Now That Will Chill You to Your Core
- Kailyn Lowry Jokes About Her ‘Baggage’ Ruining Her Past Relationships
- Meghan Markle Is Calling Voters to Urge Them to Show Up at the Polls
- We Want to Be at the Schitt’s Creek Emmys Party – Don’t Worry, They’re Being Safe!
- Catherine O’Hara Just Won an Emmy For Schitt’s Creek, and Her Speech Was Full of Moira-isms
- Paris Hilton, Miley Cyrus, More Celebs Support the #FreeBritney Movement
- Denise Richards Tells Garcelle Beauvais Why She Left ‘RHOBH’
- Kaia Gerber and Boyfriend Jacob Elordi Vacation in Mexico With Her Parents
- Niecy Nash Breaks Foot in 3 Places Weeks After Wedding to Jessica Betts