Gwyneth Paltrow Recalls Not Being Able to Eat After Brad Pitt BreakupLatest News
“This one, gosh, I was only about maybe 24 or ,” the actress, 47, recalled while reflecting on her previous Harper’s Bazaar covers in a YouTube video posted on Friday, January 10. “Brad Pitt and I had just broken up, and I had breakup, like, could not eat. I was really skinny. It was sort of upsetting, but it’s a nice picture.”
Paltrow appeared on the cover of the December 1997 issue, sporting a cropped hairstyle. The headline “Gwyneth Bares All” made for a captivating hook as the Goop founder smiled in the image.
Pitt, 56, and the Politician star met on the set of their 1995 film, Se7en. The former couple began dating in 1994 but called off their engagement in 1997.
Paltrow revealed where she stands with her ex-fiancé in her February 2020 cover story for Harper’s Bazaar. “I’m friendly with Brad Pitt,” she noted. “I don’t have any really bad blood.”
The Oscar winner confessed in February 2019 that she initially turned down her critically acclaimed role in Shakespeare in Love due to her messy split from Pitt. “I was in the middle of a terrible breakup, and the idea of going to England and being far from home just seemed … I didn’t even read it,” she told Variety. “I was just like, ‘I can’t read anything right now. I’m having a really hard time.’”
Her family was just as distraught about the parting of ways. “My father [the late Bruce Paltrow] was devastated,” she divulged on Howard Stern’s SiriusXM radio show in January 2015. “I was such a kid. I was 22 when we met. It’s taken me until 40 to get my head out of my ass. You can’t make that decision when you’re 22 years old. … I wasn’t ready, and he was too good for me.”
Pitt, for his part, was previously married to Jennifer Aniston from 2000 to 2005. The Once Upon a Time in Hollywood star and Angelina Jolie — who split in September 2016 after two years of marriage — are parents of Maddox, 18, Pax, 16, Zahara, 15, Shiloh, 13, and twins Knox and Vivienne, 11.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Hell Yes! Here’s When Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 3 Drops on Netflix
- Cara Santana Ditches Engagement Ring After Jesse Metcalfe Split
- Bachelor Nation Remembers Tyler Gwozdz After His Death
- Jesse Metcalfe and Jade Albany Spotted ‘Making Out’ at West Hollywood Pub
- The Jonas Brothers Reveal the Mastermind Behind Their Viral Kardashian-Inspired TikTok
- Channing Tatum and Jessie J Are Back Together 1 Month After Split News
- There’s No Better Way to Say “I Wolf You” Than With These You Valentine’s Day Cards
- Lena Waithe, Wife Alana Mayo Split 2 Months After Announcing Marriage
- Aaron Rodgers Questions God During Religious Chat With Danica Patrick
- Kendall Jenner and Ben Simmons Show PDA While Grocery Shopping