Halsey Perfectly Embodies Ariel as She Sings “Part of Your World” on Disney SingalongLatest News
– ABC (@ABCNetwork) May 10, 2020
On Sunday’s Disney Family Singalong, Halsey sang “Part of Your World” from The Little Mermaid and completely embodied Ariel after she first emerges from the water. It was the perfect complement to Rebel Wilson’s earlier performance as Ursula, and Halsey added the right amount of modern flair to the classic Disney tune.
Just like the previous iteration, the Disney Family Singalong helped raise money for Feeding America and included a number of performances from stars like Keke Palmer, Ben Platt, and many more. Watch the full clip above if you’re wondering if Halsey has gadgets and gizmos aplenty in her performance.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- 10 of the Most Underrated True-Crime Podcasts You Need to Listen to
- Justin Hartley Finally Explains Why He Was Spotted Wearing a Cast
- Skai Jackson’s Chucky Routine on DWTS Is Even Spookier Thanks to This Billie Eilish Cover
- ‘RHOC’ Alum Vicki Gunvalson Speaks Out About Steve Lodge Split Rumors
- Jamie Foxx’s Sister DeOndra Dixon Dies at 36: ‘She Was a Bright Light’
- Kelly Clarkson’s Candid Quotes About Her Split From Brandon Blackstock
- 10 Underrated True-Crime Podcasts That You’ve (Probably) Never Heard of
- Prince Harry Understood Racial Bias After ‘Living’ in Meghan Markle’s Shoes
- Why India Oxenberg Didn’t Participate in The Vow: “I Just Wasn’t Ready to Speak Out”
- Wendy Williams’ Former DJ Speaks Out Amid Concerns About Her On-Air Behavior