Halsey Perfectly Embodies Ariel as She Sings “Part of Your World” on Disney SingalongLatest News
– ABC (@ABCNetwork) May 10, 2020
On Sunday’s Disney Family Singalong, Halsey sang “Part of Your World” from The Little Mermaid and completely embodied Ariel after she first emerges from the water. It was the perfect complement to Rebel Wilson’s earlier performance as Ursula, and Halsey added the right amount of modern flair to the classic Disney tune.
Just like the previous iteration, the Disney Family Singalong helped raise money for Feeding America and included a number of performances from stars like Keke Palmer, Ben Platt, and many more. Watch the full clip above if you’re wondering if Halsey has gadgets and gizmos aplenty in her performance.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Is Rob Kardashian Dating Model Aileen Gisselle?
- Michelle Obama Shared a Sweet Birthday Message to Her “Favorite Guy,” Barack
- Celebrities React to Ellen DeGeneres Allegations
- How Lifetime’s Surviving Jeffrey Epstein Will Cover Ghislaine Maxwell’s Recent Arrest
- John Paul Jones Is ‘Really Happy’ for Tayshia Adams Amid ‘Bachelorette’ News
- RHOA’s Peter Thomas Says He Got Coronavirus From Taking Selfies With Fans
- Ellen Has ‘Enough Money to Never Work Again’ If She Wants to Exit Show
- Yara Shahidi Discusses the Value of Black Joy and “Handing Over the Mic” to Empower Others
- Frank Ocean’s Brother Ryan Breaux Dead at 18 After Car Accident
- Beyoncé Just Dropped the Deluxe Edition of The Gift, and BRB, We’ve Got Some Listening to Do