Halsey Perfectly Embodies Ariel as She Sings “Part of Your World” on Disney SingalongLatest News
– ABC (@ABCNetwork) May 10, 2020
On Sunday’s Disney Family Singalong, Halsey sang “Part of Your World” from The Little Mermaid and completely embodied Ariel after she first emerges from the water. It was the perfect complement to Rebel Wilson’s earlier performance as Ursula, and Halsey added the right amount of modern flair to the classic Disney tune.
Just like the previous iteration, the Disney Family Singalong helped raise money for Feeding America and included a number of performances from stars like Keke Palmer, Ben Platt, and many more. Watch the full clip above if you’re wondering if Halsey has gadgets and gizmos aplenty in her performance.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Look Back at Angelina Jolie’s Sexiest, Most Scintillating Pictures Through the Years
- Lea Michele Accused of Making ‘Ragtime’ Understudy ‘Cry Every Night’
- SNL’s Chris Redd Launched a COVID-19 Relief Fund to Help Raise $250,000 for BLM Protesters
- Jim Edmonds Is Going to Be a Grandpa: I’m ‘Feeling Very Grateful’
- ‘Modern Family’ Star Fred Willard’s Cause of Death Revealed
- Samantha Marie Ware Seemingly Responds to Lea Michele’s Apology: ‘Perceived?’
- Ben Affleck and Ana de Armas March in Black Lives Matter Protest
- Warner Bros. Offers a Powerful Lesson in Systemic Racism With Free Just Mercy Rentals
- Keke Palmer Asks National Guard to Join Protesters: “March Beside Us, Protect Us!”
- RHOBH’s Erika Jayne Defends Her Police Officer Son From Haters