Hannah Brown Is a Total Beast on the Ballroom Floor During the DWTS PremiereLatest News
Hannah Brown proved she had moves as she performed the Cha Cha on Dancing With the Stars. During Monday night’s season 28 premiere, the Bachelorette alum was paired with Alan Bersten as she danced to “I Wanna Dance With Somebody” by Whitney Houston. Looking like a rose in red, Brown completely wowed the crowd and the judges as she bust out a move (and a killer split) on the ballroom floor. She even managed to nab one of the highest scores of the night. Of course, it’s her bright smile and bubbly personality that really shines through. Looks like Brown has found a new love: dancing!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Dog the Bounty Hunter Admits to Financial Trouble After Wife’s Death
- Stars Who Have Tried Online Dating!
- The Jonas Brothers’ Wives Are the True Stars of Their New Rom-Com Inspired Music Video
- Joe Giudice: There’s ‘No Competition’ With Teresa for Daughters’ Love
- Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, and Lisa Kudrow Reunited For a Girls’ Night Out
- Justin Timberlake Leaves Flirty Comment on Jessica Biel’s Post After Scandal
- Farrah Abraham: I’m ‘Concerned’ for Amber Portwood’s Safety Amid New Romance
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ Newbie Max Apologizes After Racist Tweets Resurface
- Ana de Armas Looks Happiest in a Swimsuit – Her Instagram Proves It
- Kaia Gerber Spotted for 1st Time After Pete Davidson Split