Here’s the Full Cast For Dancing With the Stars Season 28Latest News
Dancing With the Stars season 28 finally has its cast. During Good Morning America in August, the series announced which stars will be hitting the ballroom floor this season. The star-studded lineup includes everyone from a Bachelorette to one of the Fab Five from Queer Eye to a Dawson’s Creek alum. Ahead of the premiere on Sept. 16, the show announced a slight modification to the cast after supermodel Christie Brinkley broke her arm during rehearsals. Instead, her 21-year-old daughter Sailor Brinkley-Cook will be taking her place this season.
Before the big premiere, familiarize yourself with all the stars who will be hitting the dance floor ahead.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Pamela Anderson’s Dating History: From Tommy Lee to Jon Peters
- Here Are All the Winners of the 2020 SAG Awards!
- Kendall Jenner and Ex Ben Simmons Spend Weekend Together in NYC
- Brad Pitt Jokes About Tinder, Feet, and Getting High in Hilarious SAG Awards Speech
- Queen Considered Taking Duke, Duchess Titles From Harry and Meghan: Report
- Meghan Markle Smiles With Archie and Dogs as Harry Flies to Canada
- Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston: The Way They Were
- Adjust Your DVR: Grey’s Anatomy Is Moving Back to Its Original Time in January
- Jennifer Aniston Was ‘Overwhelmed’ After SAG Win, Brad Pitt Run-In
- Prince Harry Speaks For the First Time on Royal Split: “There Really Was No Other Option”