Here’s the Full Cast For Dancing With the Stars Season 28Latest News
Dancing With the Stars season 28 finally has its cast. During Good Morning America in August, the series announced which stars will be hitting the ballroom floor this season. The star-studded lineup includes everyone from a Bachelorette to one of the Fab Five from Queer Eye to a Dawson’s Creek alum. Ahead of the premiere on Sept. 16, the show announced a slight modification to the cast after supermodel Christie Brinkley broke her arm during rehearsals. Instead, her 21-year-old daughter Sailor Brinkley-Cook will be taking her place this season.
Before the big premiere, familiarize yourself with all the stars who will be hitting the dance floor ahead.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Selena Gomez’s New Song Is ‘Obviously’ About Justin Bieber, Not The Weeknd
- The High School Musical TV Show Is Returning to a Very Familiar Location
- Hilarie Burton Reveals Favorite, Private Moment of Her Wedding to Jeffrey
- Inside Megyn Kelly’s Fight Against NBC Amid New Matt Lauer Allegations
- Come on, Babe! Watch Camila Mendes and Vanessa Morgan Belt “All That Jazz” on a Boat
- Kaitlynn Carter Says She’s ‘Been Through Some S–t’ After Miley, Brody Splits
- Zooey Deschanel’s Husband Files for Divorce Amid Her Jonathan Scott Romance
- Lennon and Maisy Stella’s Sisterly Bond Is Pretty Stellar
- ‘E.T.’ and ‘Haunting of Hill House’ Star Henry Thomas Arrested for DUI
- Nicki Minaj and Kenneth ‘Zoo’ Petty: A Timeline of Their Relationship