Here’s What 21 of Your Favorite Queer Eye Heroes Are Up to NowLatest News
Believe it or not, the purpose of Netflix’s Queer Eye isn’t just to make us ugly-sob. In every episode, the Fab Five – which is composed of Tan France, Antoni Porowski, Bobby Berk, Jonathan Van Ness, and Karamo Brown – help new participants (or “heroes”) turn around their lives, helping them improve their knowledge of fashion, food and wine, interior design, grooming, and culture. And the result isn’t just a chic new wardrobe and haircut. The difference that Queer Eye has made in the lives of its heroes is very real, and if you’re wondering how the lives of some of your favorite participants have changed, read on to find out.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Chad Johnson’s Girlfriend Was ‘Genuinely Scared’ After He Punched a Wall
- Lionel Richie Compared This 17-Year-Old American Idol Singer to a Young Whitney Houston
- Celebrity Mugshots
- Hayden Panettiere Breaks Her Silence After Boyfriend Is Arrested Again
- 10 Revelations About Divorce, Gabrielle Union and More in Dwyane Wade’s Doc
- Loved Every Dramatic Minute of The Circle? Here’s What to Dive Into Next
- Are Southern Charm’s Kathryn Dennis and Ex Thomas Ravenel Back On?
- Sad News, Riverdale Fans: Skeet Ulrich and Marisol Nichols Are Leaving the Show
- Channing Tatum, Jessie J Have Playdate With His Daughter Everly
- Buzzzz-o-Meter: Stars Are Buzzing About This Wellness Brand for Dogs