Here’s What 21 of Your Favorite Queer Eye Heroes Are Up to NowLatest News
Believe it or not, the purpose of Netflix’s Queer Eye isn’t just to make us ugly-sob. In every episode, the Fab Five – which is composed of Tan France, Antoni Porowski, Bobby Berk, Jonathan Van Ness, and Karamo Brown – help new participants (or “heroes”) turn around their lives, helping them improve their knowledge of fashion, food and wine, interior design, grooming, and culture. And the result isn’t just a chic new wardrobe and haircut. The difference that Queer Eye has made in the lives of its heroes is very real, and if you’re wondering how the lives of some of your favorite participants have changed, read on to find out.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Shannon Beador and BF John Janssen Reveal How Their Families Blend
- Kandi Burruss: 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me!
- The 6 Biggest Moments From Grey’s Anatomy’s Wild Season 16 Fall Finale
- Ray J Clears Up Drama With Princess Love: ‘I Love My Family’
- Hailey Baldwin Had a Sexy Year, and These Photos Prove It
- Joe Giudice Is Ready for Christmas in Italy With His Daughters
- Everything Becca Tilley Has Said About Her ‘Private’ Relationship
- Ariana Grande Reunited With Liz Gillies and Matt Bennett to Sing Some Iconic Victorious Hits
- Sammi ‘Sweetheart’ Giancola and Christian Bicardi Announce YouTube Channel
- Exclusive: Netflix Has a Heartwarming Podcast Perfect For Movie and TV Fanatics on the Way