Hilarie Burton and Jeffrey Dean Morgan’s Cutest Public Declarations of LoveLatest News
Swoon alert! After keeping their relationship under wraps for years, Hilarie Burton and Jeffrey Dean Morgan started shouting their love for each other from the social media rooftops.
“I happened to be single and Jensen said, ‘I’ve got a girl you should meet,’” Morgan recalled to HuffPost in 2015. “So I went to a bar and I met Hilarie at a bar with Jensen and Danneel, and the rest is history. … We ended up back at my house drinking shots of tequila.”
While the duo both had work commitments, the Walking Dead star convinced the former MTV VJ to blow off her plans.
“I was on my way to do a movie called The Resident in New Mexico, and she was on her way to Paris, and I talked her into, instead of going to Paris, to come and see me in New Mexico,” he explained. “And I ruined her life and now she’s stuck with me.”
While the spouses continued to act in various projects, they also moved their family to the quiet town farm in Dutchess County, New York. In February 2018, Burton gave birth to their daughter, George.
“Please meet George Virginia Morgan,” she wrote on Instagram at the time. “She was born February 16th. Her daddy delivered her. We love her very much.”
Scroll through to revisit Burton and Morgan’s sweetest public declarations of love:
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Frank Ocean’s Brother Ryan Breaux Dead at 18 After Car Accident
- Beyoncé Just Dropped the Deluxe Edition of The Gift, and BRB, We’ve Got Some Listening to Do
- Danica Patrick Is Doing ‘Emotional Therapy’ After Aaron Rodgers Split
- Amanda Stanton Is Dating Attorney Oren Agman: Meet Her New Man
- Inside Joey King’s Getaway With ‘Kissing Booth 2’ Costar Taylor Zakhar Perez
- Hot Take: Chessy Is the True Hero of The Parent Trap
- Buzzzz-o-Meter: Stars Are Buzzing About These Vegan Cookies
- Let’s Talk About Klaus Literally Preaching Song Lyrics to His Cult on The Umbrella Academy
- Cody Simpson Shares a Photo With ‘Best Friend’ Miley Cyrus
- Fans Praise Lisa Bonet After Ex Lenny Kravitz Wishes Jason Momoa Happy B-Day