Hilarie Burton and Jeffrey Dean Morgan’s Cutest Public Declarations of LoveLatest News
Swoon alert! After keeping their relationship under wraps for years, Hilarie Burton and Jeffrey Dean Morgan started shouting their love for each other from the social media rooftops.
“I happened to be single and Jensen said, ‘I’ve got a girl you should meet,’” Morgan recalled to HuffPost in 2015. “So I went to a bar and I met Hilarie at a bar with Jensen and Danneel, and the rest is history. … We ended up back at my house drinking shots of tequila.”
While the duo both had work commitments, the Walking Dead star convinced the former MTV VJ to blow off her plans.
“I was on my way to do a movie called The Resident in New Mexico, and she was on her way to Paris, and I talked her into, instead of going to Paris, to come and see me in New Mexico,” he explained. “And I ruined her life and now she’s stuck with me.”
While the spouses continued to act in various projects, they also moved their family to the quiet town farm in Dutchess County, New York. In February 2018, Burton gave birth to their daughter, George.
“Please meet George Virginia Morgan,” she wrote on Instagram at the time. “She was born February 16th. Her daddy delivered her. We love her very much.”
Scroll through to revisit Burton and Morgan’s sweetest public declarations of love:
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Brooke Burke: A Day in My Life
- Ozzy Osbourne Regrets Cheating on Wife Sharon: ‘I Broke Her Heart’
- 15 Thought-Provoking Books That Have Won the Women’s Prize For Fiction
- Kaley Cuoco and Husband Karl Cook Mourn Death of Their Rescue Dog Petunia
- Stassi Schroeder: 2020 Wasn’t My ‘Favorite Year’ After ‘Pump Rules’ Firing
- Congrats! Matthew Perry and Girlfriend Molly Hurwitz Are Engaged
- 12 Musical Moments From Schitt’s Creek That Will Inspire Your Inner Jazzagal
- 10 Celebrity Couples Who Are High School Sweethearts
- Julianne Hough Says 2021 Is ‘Definitely Looking Up’ After Divorce Filing
- Pajamas! Meatballs! Celebs Share Their Favorite Holiday Traditions