Hilary Duff and Matthew Koma Share 1st Photos From Their Backyard WeddingLatest News
“This,” the Lizzie McGuire star, 32, wrote via Instagram on Sunday, December 22, alongside a photograph of the newlyweds posing in front of car with “Just Married” written on the back window.
The music producer, also 32, shared the same picture on his Instagram account with the caption, “For the rest of forever… 12.21.19.”
Duff looked stunning in a modern, custom-made Jenny Packham dress at the ceremony, while Koma wore a traditional black suit with a bow tie.
The couple, who share 14-month-old daughter Banks, tied the knot in front of close family members and friends at their Los Angeles home on Saturday, December 21.
The wedding took place seven months after Koma proposed to Duff. “He asked me to be his wife,” she announced via Instagram in May. He later wrote, “I asked my best friend to marry me… @hilaryduff.”
The Younger star and the songwriter were first linked in 2015 after working together on her album Breathe In. Breathe Out. “They had great chemistry in the studio,” a source told Us Weekly exclusively at the time. “Hilary thinks Matt is very talented and cute.”
Scroll down to see more photos from Duff and Koma’s intimate nuptials!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Ben Higgins: Why Jess and I Can Only Get Married During a ‘Select Few Months’
- Billie Eilish Soothes Puppies to Sleep While Singing “Everything I Wanted” at Home
- Michelle Money Gives Update on Her Daughter Following Skateboard Accident
- Ben Higgins Opens Up About Engagement to Jess Clarke: ‘Let’s Celebrate’
- Lily James and Matt Smith Spotted Together After Split Rumors: Pics
- The Schitt’s Creek Cast Is a Big, Happy Family in Real Life, and We Love to See It
- Prince Charles ‘Out of Self-Isolation’ 1 Week After Coronavirus Diagnosis
- John Krasinski Wants to Share Good News With the World, So He Reached Out to Steve Carell
- Meghan King Edmonds, Husband Jim Arguing Over Kids After His Coronavirus Test
- Terri Irwin Says Late Husband Steve Would Have Worn Khaki to Bindi’s Wedding