Hollywood Love! Hottest Couples Who Fell in Love on SetLatest News
Taking their love offscreen! Hollywood has proven that some of the best real-life love stories between celebrity couples can blossom while on set.
Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds met on the set of 2011’s Green Lantern. Though the film failed to garner critical and major commercial acclaim, the one success story that came from the project was Lively and Reynolds’ relationship.
“It was funny because for about a year after Green Lantern had come and gone, all that stuff, we were both single,” Reynolds said on Entertainment Weekly’s “The Jess Cagle Interview” in 2016. “We went on a double date. She was on a date with another guy and I was on a date with another girl. That was the most awkward date for that respective party because we were just like fireworks.”
Lively and Reynolds tied the knot in 2013. They are parents of daughters James and Inez, in addition to a third daughter they welcomed in October 2019.
Meanwhile, Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling crossed paths while working on 2012’s The Place Beyond the Pines. They began dating in 2011 and have since become the parents of two daughters: Esmeralda and Amada.
While Mendes and Gosling tend to keep their romance under the radar, the La La Land actor sweetly praised his longtime love during his Golden Globes acceptance speech in 2017.
“While I was singing and dancing and playing piano and having one of the best experiences I’ve ever had on a film, my lady was raising our daughter, pregnant with our second and trying to help her brother [Juan Carlos Mendes] fight his battle with cancer,” he said at the time. “If she hadn’t taken all that on so that I could have this experience, it would surely be someone else up here other than me today. So, sweetheart, thank you.”
Not all offscreen romances have ended happily ever after. Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth fell in love after working on 2010’s The Last Song. The former pair faced a years-long rough patch that saw Cyrus and Hemsworth get engaged, split and date other people before eventually reconciling. They tied the knot in December 2018, but announced their separation nearly eight months later.
Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green started dating on and off beginning in 2004 after meeting on her former series, Hope & Faith. They briefly split before getting married in 2010. The former pair had another brief breakup in 2015, only for Fox and Green to back together and welcome their third child.
Green announced on his “…With Brian Austin Green” podcast in May 2020 that the exes had split for good. “It sucks when life changes and something that you’re used to, that you’ve been doing for 15 years, you try and not get rid of but you change,” the Beverly Hills, 90210 alum said on the podcast. “There’s the unknown aspect … there’s that pit in my stomach … I really don’t want Megan and I to be at odds … she’s been my best friend for 15 years and I don’t want to lose that.”
Scroll down to see how some of the greatest Hollywood love stories blossomed after meeting on set.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Garner Are Just ‘Friends’ Despite Beach Outing
- Zendaya Opens Up About Her Career and Being Part of “Something Greater Than Myself”
- Michelle Duggar: I’m ‘More in Love’ With Jim Bob ‘Than Ever’ in Quarantine
- From Model to Real Estate Agent, Selling Sunset’s Heather Rae Young Is a Woman of Many Talents
- Angels Staffer Charged for Distributing Fentanyl to Late Tyler Skaggs
- 90 Day’s Jorge Nava Splits From Anfisa Arkhipchenko After 3 Years
- Justin Hartley Is ‘Irritated’ by Chrishell Stause’s Split Comments
- Matthew McConaughey Guessing Famous Songs Is a True Delight, Even With His Spotty WiFi
- Everything Chrishell Said About Justin Hartley Divorce on ‘Selling Sunset’
- I Just Dropped My Spirit Stick Over Jerry Harris and Gabrielle Union’s Surprise Zoom Exchange