How Bachelor Nation Celebrated Valentine’s Day 2020Latest News
Roses all around! The stars from The Bachelor and The Bachelorette celebrated Valentine’s Day in style this year, including sweet posts to their loved ones and fun dates worthy of a Chris Harrison date card.
Former Bachelor lead Sean Lowe dressed up in matching pajamas with his sons Samuel, 3, and Isiah, 15 months, to remind his wife, Catherine Giudici, that V-Day isn’t all about the ladies. The couple also share 1-month-old daughter, Mia.
“In the early baby bliss of Mia, these boys are doing everything to remind me that they too are my Valentines ,” Giudici, who won Lowe’s heart during season 17 of the ABC series, wrote on a photo of the men in her life via Instagram on Thursday, February 14.
“I never really got Valentine’s Day until I started spending it with you ,” Lindsay, 34, wrote alongside the beach photo.
Bachelor in Paradise alums Dylan Barbour and Hannah Godwin revealed that they were having an active V-Day via Instagram. Barbour, 25, planned an adventure using electric shooters around San Diego, California, for his love.
Becca Tilley turned to one of her favorite food stops to give her the perfect Valentine’s Day … Olive Garden. “My valentine (b)read my mind,” she captioned a photo of herself with two bouquets of breadsticks. “Happy Valentine’s Day!”
Scroll through the gallery to see how your favorite Bachelor Nation couples celebrated the love-filled holiday.
Listen on Spotify to Watch With Us to hear more about your favorite shows and for the latest TV news!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Lauren Conrad Says She Had to ‘Emotionally Recover’ After ‘The Hills’
- 11 LGBTQ+ Horror Movies You Can Stream Right Now That Will Chill You to Your Core
- Kailyn Lowry Jokes About Her ‘Baggage’ Ruining Her Past Relationships
- Meghan Markle Is Calling Voters to Urge Them to Show Up at the Polls
- We Want to Be at the Schitt’s Creek Emmys Party – Don’t Worry, They’re Being Safe!
- Catherine O’Hara Just Won an Emmy For Schitt’s Creek, and Her Speech Was Full of Moira-isms
- Paris Hilton, Miley Cyrus, More Celebs Support the #FreeBritney Movement
- Denise Richards Tells Garcelle Beauvais Why She Left ‘RHOBH’
- Kaia Gerber and Boyfriend Jacob Elordi Vacation in Mexico With Her Parents
- Niecy Nash Breaks Foot in 3 Places Weeks After Wedding to Jessica Betts