How Did Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik Meet? The Story Is So, So SweetLatest News
Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik are expecting, y’all! During a virtual appearance on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon on April 30, Gigi confirmed the exciting news, and we couldn’t be more excited to see the model and the singer transition from partners to co-parents. Though their relationship hasn’t always been smooth sailing, Gigi and Zayn seem solid as ever right now, and it’s hard to even remember a time when these two weren’t romantically linked. After all, they’ve been dating off-and-on for over five years now, and apparently, it all began at a Victoria’s Secret party.
During a November 2016 interview with the Evening Standard, Zayn revealed that he and Gigi first met at the 2015 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show afterparty (which took place on Nov. 10, about a week after the news broke that Gigi had split from Joe Jonas) after recognizing her “from her picture.” Soon after, the former One Direction member took Gigi to NYC’s Gemma on a date, and though he didn’t say when exactly this date took place, it likely happened sometime before she and Zayn were photographed leaving Justin Bieber’s AMAs afterparty holding hands in December 2015. “She’s a very intelligent woman,” Zayn told the Evening Standard. “She knows how to carry herself. She’s quite classy and that. She’s not, like, arrogant in any way. She’s confident. She carries it well. She’s cool.”
By December 2015, the two were IG official, and a month later, Gigi appeared in his music video for “Pillow Talk.” However, after dating for more than two years, Zayn took to Twitter to announce he and Gigi had gone their separate ways. After a reconciliation and another breakup, rumors began swirling in November 2019 that the two might patch things up. Finally, in February 2020, Gigi confirmed that she and Zayn were back on with an Instagram post. And now they’re about to embark on their biggest adventure yet: parenthood. Congrats to the happy couple!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Zendaya Opens Up About Her Career and Being Part of “Something Greater Than Myself”
- Michelle Duggar: I’m ‘More in Love’ With Jim Bob ‘Than Ever’ in Quarantine
- From Model to Real Estate Agent, Selling Sunset’s Heather Rae Young Is a Woman of Many Talents
- Angels Staffer Charged for Distributing Fentanyl to Late Tyler Skaggs
- 90 Day’s Jorge Nava Splits From Anfisa Arkhipchenko After 3 Years
- Justin Hartley Is ‘Irritated’ by Chrishell Stause’s Split Comments
- Matthew McConaughey Guessing Famous Songs Is a True Delight, Even With His Spotty WiFi
- Everything Chrishell Said About Justin Hartley Divorce on ‘Selling Sunset’
- I Just Dropped My Spirit Stick Over Jerry Harris and Gabrielle Union’s Surprise Zoom Exchange
- Randall Emmett: Megan Fox, Machine Gun Kelly Are ‘Glued to Each Other’