How Drew Barrymore Celebrated National Love a Tree DayLatest News
— Drew Barrymore celebrated National Love a Tree Day by enjoying some fresh air and supporting Black Forest gummy bears’ new Bear-Heart-Tree campaign in NYC.
— Levi’s celebrated 501 Day, the birthday of the blue jean, with a lineup of live performances, conversations and DIY sessions featuring HAIM, Mahalia, Swae Lee, Bob Weir, Lily Aldridge and more. The brand also released a collaboration with GOLF WANG and a limited edition release of Levi’s Vintage Clothing 1971 “Golden Ticket” 501 Jeans.
— Anne Hathaway, Jamie Foxx and Robert De Niro participated in the Chrysalis Night In event, which raised nearly $400,000 to support the nonprofit dedicated to helping the homeless and low income individuals get jobs.
— Wellness brand Liquid I.V. launched their Hydration Multiplier Guava Hibiscus flavor inspired by Justin Bieber’s song “Yummy.” Liquid I.V. is known for their groundbreaking clean-ingredient, non-GMO electrolyte drink mixes that enhance rapid absorption of water and functional ingredients into the bloodstream by utilizing the science of Cellular Transport Technology®.
— DJ Lady Blaga organized Eats & Beats, a digital event with the mission to unite and support front-line workers at hospitals across the country. The event featured a catered lunch, virtual dance party, masks donated from Swag.com and special shout-outs from the celebrities for the hospital teams.
— Red Bull hosted a virtual social hour event on Zoom to celebrate their new Summer Edition Watermelon flavor. The event featured beats by DJ J Espinosa, mocktail recipes from Marquee Mixologist Lilli Santiago and cameos by special guests like Blake Griffin.
— Icelandic Provisions, loved by Sarah Jessica Parker and Jessica Alba, partnered with Frontline Foods. The grassroots organization supports restaurants and works with them to feed front-line workers battling the COVID-19 pandemic. Icelandic Provisions will match donations made by their community up to $10,000 with 100 percent of donations going directly to local restaurants.
— Bachelor alum Alayah Benavidez’s Three Bees Boutique is donating 10 percent of their profits to literacy initiatives across the country.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Kelsea Ballerini Dressed as Elle Woods For Halloween, and Reese Witherspoon Is a Big Fan
- Channing Tatum and Jessie J: A Timeline of Their Relationship
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello’s Latest Pic May Just Be Their Cutest Yet
- Pregame Sarah Cooper’s Netflix Special by Watching Her Best Trump Impressions Here
- Dodgers’ Justin Turner Slammed for Celebrating After Positive COVID Test
- Is Clare Crawley a “Good” Bachelorette? That’s Turning Out to Be a Complicated Question
- Jersey Shore’s Ronnie Ortiz-Magro Goes Instagram Official With New Girlfriend
- Machine Gun Kelly Says He’s a ‘Better Person’ After Falling in Love With Megan
- Summer House’s Paige DeSorbo Confirms Split From Perry Rahbar
- 10 of the Most Underrated True-Crime Podcasts You Need to Listen to