How Drew Barrymore Celebrated National Love a Tree DayLatest News
— Drew Barrymore celebrated National Love a Tree Day by enjoying some fresh air and supporting Black Forest gummy bears’ new Bear-Heart-Tree campaign in NYC.
— Levi’s celebrated 501 Day, the birthday of the blue jean, with a lineup of live performances, conversations and DIY sessions featuring HAIM, Mahalia, Swae Lee, Bob Weir, Lily Aldridge and more. The brand also released a collaboration with GOLF WANG and a limited edition release of Levi’s Vintage Clothing 1971 “Golden Ticket” 501 Jeans.
— Anne Hathaway, Jamie Foxx and Robert De Niro participated in the Chrysalis Night In event, which raised nearly $400,000 to support the nonprofit dedicated to helping the homeless and low income individuals get jobs.
— Wellness brand Liquid I.V. launched their Hydration Multiplier Guava Hibiscus flavor inspired by Justin Bieber’s song “Yummy.” Liquid I.V. is known for their groundbreaking clean-ingredient, non-GMO electrolyte drink mixes that enhance rapid absorption of water and functional ingredients into the bloodstream by utilizing the science of Cellular Transport Technology®.
— DJ Lady Blaga organized Eats & Beats, a digital event with the mission to unite and support front-line workers at hospitals across the country. The event featured a catered lunch, virtual dance party, masks donated from Swag.com and special shout-outs from the celebrities for the hospital teams.
— Red Bull hosted a virtual social hour event on Zoom to celebrate their new Summer Edition Watermelon flavor. The event featured beats by DJ J Espinosa, mocktail recipes from Marquee Mixologist Lilli Santiago and cameos by special guests like Blake Griffin.
— Icelandic Provisions, loved by Sarah Jessica Parker and Jessica Alba, partnered with Frontline Foods. The grassroots organization supports restaurants and works with them to feed front-line workers battling the COVID-19 pandemic. Icelandic Provisions will match donations made by their community up to $10,000 with 100 percent of donations going directly to local restaurants.
— Bachelor alum Alayah Benavidez’s Three Bees Boutique is donating 10 percent of their profits to literacy initiatives across the country.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Frank Ocean’s Brother Ryan Breaux Dead at 18 After Car Accident
- Beyoncé Just Dropped the Deluxe Edition of The Gift, and BRB, We’ve Got Some Listening to Do
- Danica Patrick Is Doing ‘Emotional Therapy’ After Aaron Rodgers Split
- Amanda Stanton Is Dating Attorney Oren Agman: Meet Her New Man
- Inside Joey King’s Getaway With ‘Kissing Booth 2’ Costar Taylor Zakhar Perez
- Hot Take: Chessy Is the True Hero of The Parent Trap
- Buzzzz-o-Meter: Stars Are Buzzing About These Vegan Cookies
- Let’s Talk About Klaus Literally Preaching Song Lyrics to His Cult on The Umbrella Academy
- Cody Simpson Shares a Photo With ‘Best Friend’ Miley Cyrus
- Fans Praise Lisa Bonet After Ex Lenny Kravitz Wishes Jason Momoa Happy B-Day