How Russell Brand Feels About Ex-Wife Katy Perry’s PregnancyLatest News
The British actor, who was married to the singer from 2010 to 2012, is “still sad over his divorce from her and was heartbroken by it,” a source exclusively reveals in the new issue of Us Weekly, “but he knows she will be an amazing mom.” (He went on to marry Laura Gallacher in 2017.)
Brand, 44, isn’t Perry’s only ex who’s excited for her. The source also told Us that John Mayer is “happy for Katy and wishes her the best.” The “Waiting on the World to Change” singer, 42, and the American Idol judge, 35, dated on and off from 2012 to 2015 before she moved onto the Pirates of the Caribbean actor, 43, in January 2016. The couple got engaged in February 2019.
Perry announced her pregnancy on Thursday, March 5, by debuting her baby bump in her “Never Worn White” music video.
“I am excited,” the songstress gushed in an Instagram Live video following the reveal. “We’re excited and happy. It’s probably the longest secret I’ve ever had to keep. I like to tell you guys everything, but I knew I would tell you in the best way, which was through a piece of music because that’s how I speak to you. That’s how we speak together with each other.”
For more on Perry and Bloom’s baby bliss, watch the video above and pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, on newsstands now.
Listen on Spotify to Us Weekly’s Hot Hollywood as each week the editors of Us break down the hottest entertainment news stories!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Normal People Will Probably Never Get a Second Season (and That’s a Good Thing)
- Julianne Hough Says Brooks Laich’s ‘Thirst Trap’ Photos Are ‘Awesome’
- Britney Spears’ Gym Fire: Fire Department Was Never Called
- Hollywood Love! Hottest Couples Who Fell in Love on Set
- Filthy Rich: A Complete Timeline of Jeffrey Epstein’s Life and Crimes
- Everything We Know About Nick Cordero’s Coronavirus Battle
- Still No Letter From Hogwarts? At Least You Can Now Watch All 8 Harry Potter Movies on HBO Max
- Lori Loughlin Is ‘Longing’ to ‘Move On’ From College Scandal ‘Nightmare
- Blake Lively Jokes About Ryan Reynolds in Fake Underwear Photo
- Alexis Rose Ended Schitt’s Creek Single and Self-Confident, and Here’s Why That’s Important