Hunny, We’re Obsessed With Jonathan Van Ness and Derry Girls’ Nicola Coughlan’s FriendshipLatest News
When it comes to celebrities I’m high-key obsessed with, there are few who rank higher than Queer Eye‘s Jonathan Van Ness and Derry Girls‘ Nicola Coughlan. I didn’t even realize I needed these two pure baby angel souls to be friends until they suddenly started cheering one another on from afar through social media.
The pair’s (platonic) love affair first went public on Jan. 14, 2019, when Nicola posted a photo with Jonathan on Twitter and captioned it with, “Obv in love ❤️.” Since then, they celebrated together when Northern Ireland legalized same-sex marriage and abortion, rung in the New Year together, and this weekend, partied for Nicola’s birthday in London.
But it seems the love started long before they posted their first photo together last January. Back in March 2018, Nicola posted a video on Twitter, showing off a custom hoodie that she made herself that features Jonathan’s face front and center. So, the moral of the story is, dreams really do come true, team.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Jana Duggar’s Most Empowering Quotes About Being Single
- The I May Destroy You Soundtrack Has So Many Bangers, It’s Doubling as Our Summer Playlist
- Darius Rucker and Wife Beth Leonard Split After 20 Years of Marriage
- Naya Rivera’s Mom Prays, Joins Search at Lake Where ‘Glee’ Star Went Missing
- The Rumors Are True: The Umbrella Academy’s Emmy Raver-Lampman Has an Amazing Singing Voice
- Khloe Kardashian Says Ex Tristan Thompson Is a ‘Great Dad’ Amid Romance Rumors
- Victoria Beckham ‘Could Not Be Happier’ That Son Brooklyn, Nicola Peltz Are Engaged
- Jojo’s Acoustic “Think About You” Video Has Us Staring Longingly Out Windows Like It’s 2006
- Will Smith: I Didn’t Know If I’d Ever Talk to Jada After August Alsina Fling
- Evolved Love! Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith’s Relationship Timeline