I Can’t Stop Jamming to This Jazzy, Gatsby-Style Cover of Lizzo’s “Juice”Latest News
If Lizzo lived back in the 1920s, what would her song “Juice” sound like? A musical group called Postmodern Jukebox tackles that exact question in one of their latest covers, transforming Lizzo’s famous track into a completely different hit you’d likely hear at one of Jay Gatsby’s wild parties. Lead vocalist Mario Jose starts the cover slow and solely accompanied by a piano, but then the pace picks up a jazzy notch once musicians playing guitar, clarinet, trombone, bass, and drums chime in.
Postmodern Jukebox have earned quite the dedicated following in recent years for giving modern-day songs – from Justin Timberlake’s “Cry Me a River” to Taylor Swift’s “Bad Blood” – an old-timey flair, and we’d wager to say the group’s vintage take on Lizzo is some of their finest work. Listen to the glorious performance above, then be sure to check out Postmodern Jukebox’s Spotify for even more incredible covers.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Stephen Curry and Wife Ayesha’s Hottest Moments: Photos
- Young Love! A Timeline of Stephen and Ayesha Curry’s Relationship
- Netflix’s New Trailer For I Am Not Okay With This Shows Puberty at Its Best, Worst, and Weirdest
- Jennifer Hudson Pays Tribute to Kobe and Gianna at 2020 NBA All-Star Game
- Krystal Nielson and Chris Randone Were Trying for a Baby Before Split
- Fleabag Fans, Get Ready – Phoebe Waller-Bridge’s HBO Series Is About to Be Your New Obsession
- Corinne Olympios Moves In With Boyfriend Vincent: See Pics of Their New Home
- All the Celebrities We’ve Said Farewell to in 2020
- Bachelor’s Victoria ‘Sincerely Apologizes’ for ‘White Lives Matter’ Scandal
- Reese Witherspoon’s Love of Her Dogs Is Contagious: Photos