I Can’t Stop Jamming to This Jazzy, Gatsby-Style Cover of Lizzo’s “Juice”Latest News
If Lizzo lived back in the 1920s, what would her song “Juice” sound like? A musical group called Postmodern Jukebox tackles that exact question in one of their latest covers, transforming Lizzo’s famous track into a completely different hit you’d likely hear at one of Jay Gatsby’s wild parties. Lead vocalist Mario Jose starts the cover slow and solely accompanied by a piano, but then the pace picks up a jazzy notch once musicians playing guitar, clarinet, trombone, bass, and drums chime in.
Postmodern Jukebox have earned quite the dedicated following in recent years for giving modern-day songs – from Justin Timberlake’s “Cry Me a River” to Taylor Swift’s “Bad Blood” – an old-timey flair, and we’d wager to say the group’s vintage take on Lizzo is some of their finest work. Listen to the glorious performance above, then be sure to check out Postmodern Jukebox’s Spotify for even more incredible covers.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Jordyn Woods Goes Instagram Official With Boyfriend Karl-Anthony Towns
- The 15 Most Terrifying Stephen King Books, Ranked
- Jon and Ygritte Forever! Kit Harington and Rose Leslie’s Relationship Timeline
- Ant Anstead Breaks His Silence on Christina Anstead Split
- Saturday Night Live Is Back For Season 46 With 3 New Players – See Who’s in the Cast!
- Reunited? Julianne Hough Shares Funny Video With Brooks Laich’s Dog
- David Trying on Moira’s Wigs Is the Best Schitt’s Creek Moment That Didn’t Actually Air on TV
- Brielle Biermann Talks Dating, Says a ‘Ton’ of Celebs Slide Into Her DMs
- Think Enola Holmes’s Louis Partridge Is Adorable? Check Out These Facts About Him
- Ant Anstead Posts ‘Old Skool’ Pic Wearing Wedding Ring After Christina Anstead Split