I Just Dropped My Spirit Stick Over Jerry Harris and Gabrielle Union’s Surprise Zoom ExchangeLatest News
Gabrielle Union and Jerry Harris just blessed us with one of the best Zoom interactions of 2020 – quite possibly even better than all of those nostalgic movie cast reunions combined. After sharing a handful of sweet Twitter exchanges and mutually stanning one another earlier this year, the Bring It On actress and Cheer superstar virtually met during Variety‘s Power of Young Hollywood event Thursday night – much to the surprise of Jerry. The mat-talk king was in the middle of performing the Clovers’ famous “Brr, It’s Cold in Here” routine at home when Isis herself crashed the livestream.
“You brought it, baby!” Gabrielle exclaimed while appearing onscreen, resulting in the purest, most heartwarming reaction from Jerry. He remained in total shock as Gabrielle offered some encouraging mat talk and doled out well-deserved praise for his positive vibes. “You are the most wonderful person I’ve seen through my television in so long,” she said. “When I started watching Cheer – because of course, I was like day one, binged the whole season – you spoke to me. Your positivity, your journey. I cried every time you appeared. I’m obsessed.” Join the club, Gab!
The actress added, “We’re gonna have to work together,” which elicited quite the eager “Absolutely!” from Jerry, naturally. Imagine these two teaming up to recreate cheers from Bring It On – we’re doing spirit fingers just thinking about it! Watch Jerry and Gabrielle’s entire conversation above to hear the wise advice Gabrielle gave the Cheer icon.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Colton Spotted for the 1st Time in L.A. Since Cassie’s Restraining Order
- Kristin Cavallari Breaks Her Silence on Divorce From Jay Cutler: “We Tried Really, Really Hard”
- Donald Trump Fires Back at Meghan Markle, Prince Harry After Election Comments
- The Masked Singer: Breaking Down All Our Theories About Who Are Behind the Masks
- Kristin Cavallari Says She Thought About Divorce ‘Every Day for 2 Years’
- Candace Cameron Bure’s Quotes About Decades-Long Marriage to Valeri Bure
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Break Royal Protocol With 2020 Election Video
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Ask Americans to Get Out and Vote: “You Deserve to Be Heard”
- Kelly Clarkson and Usher Connect Over Divorce Difficulties
- Jason Priestley Says Shannen Doherty Is a ‘Fighter’ Amid Cancer Battle