ICYMI: Hamilton’s Jasmine Cephas Jones Is the Real-Life Daughter of William From This Is UsLatest News
Jasmine Cephas Jones might be most widely known for her role in the original Hamilton as both Peggy Schuyler and Maria Reynolds, but the talented Broadway actress has entertainment in her blood. She’s the daughter of Ron Cephas Jones, aka William from This Is Us, and jazz singer Kim Lesley. Before Ron was putting on Emmy-winning performances in the NBC show, he starred in off-Broadway and Broadway plays such as 2014’s Of Mice and Men.
Similarly, Jasmine starred in the Schuyler sister role when the show was off-Broadway in 2015, and she continued through 2016 with the Broadway production. She also met her now-fiancé and Hamilton costar, Anthony Ramos, when the show kicked off in 2015. The adorable couple got engaged on Christmas Eve in 2018.
As we countdown the days until the 11-time Tony Award-winning stage musical makes its way to Disney+ on July 3, we can’t help but gush over the Cephas Jones family. Check out some sweet moments between Jasmine and her lovely parents ahead.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Rihanna and ASAP Rocky Step Out in New York City Amid Dating Rumors
- So Fetch! Mean Girls’ Jonathan Bennett Is Engaged to Boyfriend Jaymes Vaughan
- Laverne Cox Details Harrowing Transphobic Attack in Instagram Video: “This Is My Life”
- Kaley Cuoco and Karl Cook: A Timeline of Their Relationship
- DWTS’ Sasha Farber Introduces His New German Shepherd, More Celeb Pets
- Carrie Underwood Says She Almost Didn’t Fly to L.A. to Be on ‘American Idol’
- Kamala Harris Calls 14-Year-Old Artist Who Painted Gorgeous Portraits of Her and Joe Biden
- Mission Accomplished! Rebel Wilson Reveals She Reached Her Goal Weight
- Saved by the Bell Producers Apologize to Selena Gomez After Drawing Backlash For Kidney Joke
- Buzzzz-o-Meter: Stars Are Buzzing About These Baked Treats