If Feel the Beat’s Wolfgang Novogratz Isn’t Your Hollywood Crush Yet, He Will BeLatest News
When it comes to fun, sweet teen comedies, Netflix has the market pretty well cornered. Following 2018’s smash hit To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before (and its sequel), a whole slew of teen-oriented comedies and rom-coms have come to the platform. Our latest fave is Feel the Beat starring Sofia Carson, which is about an aspiring dancer named April who moves back to her hometown in Wisconsin to teach students at her former studio. The film also features a cute love story between April and her ex-boyfriend Nick, played by actor Wolfgang Novogratz. You might recognize the 23-year-old from some of his roles in other Netflix movies – or from one of his family’s reality shows. As you tune into the film, get more acquainted with Netflix’s latest leading man!
Noah Centineo Will Play He-Man in the Reboot: "I Have an Affinity For Being in My Underwear"
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Justin Hartley Is ‘Irritated’ by Chrishell Stause’s Split Comments
- Matthew McConaughey Guessing Famous Songs Is a True Delight, Even With His Spotty WiFi
- Everything Chrishell Said About Justin Hartley Divorce on ‘Selling Sunset’
- I Just Dropped My Spirit Stick Over Jerry Harris and Gabrielle Union’s Surprise Zoom Exchange
- Randall Emmett: Megan Fox, Machine Gun Kelly Are ‘Glued to Each Other’
- Celebrities Who Went From Rags to Riches
- Inside Jennifer Lawrence’s $9 Million New York City Penthouse She Just Sold
- Megan Thee Stallion Dishes on Her Powerhouse Aura, Meeting Beyoncé, and Upcoming Projects
- Detail, Producer of Beyonce’s ‘Drunk in Love,’ Arrested for Sexual Assault
- Nia DaCosta Will Take Lead on Captain Marvel 2 as the First Black Woman to Direct a Marvel Film