If Feel the Beat’s Wolfgang Novogratz Isn’t Your Hollywood Crush Yet, He Will BeLatest News
When it comes to fun, sweet teen comedies, Netflix has the market pretty well cornered. Following 2018’s smash hit To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before (and its sequel), a whole slew of teen-oriented comedies and rom-coms have come to the platform. Our latest fave is Feel the Beat starring Sofia Carson, which is about an aspiring dancer named April who moves back to her hometown in Wisconsin to teach students at her former studio. The film also features a cute love story between April and her ex-boyfriend Nick, played by actor Wolfgang Novogratz. You might recognize the 23-year-old from some of his roles in other Netflix movies – or from one of his family’s reality shows. As you tune into the film, get more acquainted with Netflix’s latest leading man!
Noah Centineo Will Play He-Man in the Reboot: "I Have an Affinity For Being in My Underwear"
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- TikTok’s Larray Calls Out Influencers in His Diss Track ‘Canceled’
- Lily James and Dominic West Cuddle at Rome Airport After PDA-Filled Trip
- The Right Stuff: Read This If You Can’t Wait to Find Out Who Makes It to Space First
- Unsolved Mysteries: 47 Years Later, Lester Eubanks Is Still on the Run
- Cardi B Deletes Twitter Account After Backlash Over Her Reunion With Offset
- Jeff Dye Appears to Reference Kristin Cavallari Romance in Funny Post
- Sofia Richie Steps Out for Dinner With Mystery Man After Scott Disick Split
- 8 Original Horror Movies Arriving on Netflix in Time For Halloween
- Kim Kardashian Reveals She Makes More Money on Instagram Than ‘KUWTK’
- Buzzzz-o-Meter: Stars Are Buzzing About This At-Home Sauna Experience