If Netflix’s Hollywood Has You Curious About Anna May Wong, Check Out the Real WomanLatest News
In the alternate history presented on Netflix’s Hollywood, a few versions of real Golden Age stars show up, including Anna May Wong (played by Michelle Krusiec). Wong, born Wong Liu Tsong, was a glamorous screen queen and became widely acknowledged as the first Chinese-American actor to achieve real movie stardom.
In real life, her career saw her become a fashion icon but also get pigeonholed into stereotypical roles. She did, however, break a lot of new ground in the movie business, even starring on the first Asian-led American TV series in the 1950s. She might not be as much of a household name as some of her contemporaries, but she’s every bit the leading lady who deserves to be remembered.
Ahead, we’ve rounded up some of her most glamorous and memorable pictures from her years on screen – keep reading to see how the real Anna May Wong compares to her fictional version!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Famous Claudia Kishi Fans Unite to Honor Their Favorite Babysitter in Adorable Netflix Film
- Kylie Jenner Slams ‘False’ Claims of Snubbing Black-Owned Fashion Brand
- Rickey Smiley’s 19-Year-Old Daughter Shot Multiple Times, Needs Surgery
- 13 Home Improvement Shows on Netflix That Will Inspire You to Change Things Up
- Disney Channel Star Sebastian Athie Dead at 24
- Christina Ricci Asks for Full Custody of Son Amid Divorce From James Heerdegen
- These 20 New Romance Books Will Turn Up the Heat on Your Summer
- Meghan McCain Slams Kanye West After He Announces He’s Running for President
- Mandy Moore Says Ex Ryan Adams Should Have Apologized ‘Privately’
- Just an Appreciation Post of Insecure’s Alexander Hodge Looking Like a Whole Snack