If You Miss Glee, You Need to Watch This Choir’s Emotional Cover of a Carrie Underwood SongLatest News
The Golden Buzzer-winning Detroit Youth Choir returned to the America’s Got Talent stage to belt out a rendition of Carrie Underwood‘s “Champion,” and needless to say, it was inspiring as hell. The young group of talented singers previously wowed the judges (and host Terry Crews) with a one-of-a-kind take on Macklemore and Ryan Lewis’s “Can’t Hold Us,” and this performance was just as electric.
Season 14 of the show has seen a ton of incredible young singers giving the competition their all. Emanne Beasha, 10, is a full-blown opera prodigy, while Benicio Bryant, 14, consistently stuns the audience with his original songs. And let’s not forget 12-year-old Broadway hopeful Luke Islam or 11-year-old violinist Tyler Butler-Figueroa! We can see Tonys and Grammys in all of their futures.
Watch the Detroit Youth Choir do their thing above, then check out all the other emotional moments that have gone down this season on America’s Got Talent.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Selena Gomez’s New Song Is ‘Obviously’ About Justin Bieber, Not The Weeknd
- The High School Musical TV Show Is Returning to a Very Familiar Location
- Hilarie Burton Reveals Favorite, Private Moment of Her Wedding to Jeffrey
- Inside Megyn Kelly’s Fight Against NBC Amid New Matt Lauer Allegations
- Come on, Babe! Watch Camila Mendes and Vanessa Morgan Belt “All That Jazz” on a Boat
- Kaitlynn Carter Says She’s ‘Been Through Some S–t’ After Miley, Brody Splits
- Zooey Deschanel’s Husband Files for Divorce Amid Her Jonathan Scott Romance
- Lennon and Maisy Stella’s Sisterly Bond Is Pretty Stellar
- ‘E.T.’ and ‘Haunting of Hill House’ Star Henry Thomas Arrested for DUI
- Nicki Minaj and Kenneth ‘Zoo’ Petty: A Timeline of Their Relationship