I’m Already Hitting Replay on Chloe x Halle’s Spicy Performance of “Do It” at the GLAAD AwardsLatest News
Chloe x Halle closed out the GLAAD Media Awards on Thursday night with an epic rendition of “Do It,” proving once again that they really know how to work a performance, virtual or not. Joined by RuPaul’s Drag Race stars Naomi Smalls, Vanessa Vanjie Mateo, and Mayhem Miller, the group paid homage to the Spice Girls by rocking gorgeous looks inspired by the pop group. The sisters’ voices were truly unmatched while singing the bop from their latest album, Ungodly Hour. The group basically dropped a whole new music video, with the stunning choreography, visuals, and on-point outfits. Check out the full performance above, and prepare to hit that replay button.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- We Want to Be at the Schitt’s Creek Emmys Party – Don’t Worry, They’re Being Safe!
- Catherine O’Hara Just Won an Emmy For Schitt’s Creek, and Her Speech Was Full of Moira-isms
- Paris Hilton, Miley Cyrus, More Celebs Support the #FreeBritney Movement
- Denise Richards Tells Garcelle Beauvais Why She Left ‘RHOBH’
- Kaia Gerber and Boyfriend Jacob Elordi Vacation in Mexico With Her Parents
- Niecy Nash Breaks Foot in 3 Places Weeks After Wedding to Jessica Betts
- Cat Deeley: Inside a Day in My Life
- Loved Chemical Hearts? Then You’ll Dig These Fun Facts About Austin Abrams
- Ryan Reynolds Trolls The Rock After He Tears Down Front Gates With Bare Hands
- I Rewatched Halloweentown as an Adult, and the Storyline Is So Much Darker Than I Realized