Insecure Is Back With Another Collection of Bangers and Slow Jams For Season 4Latest News
You can always count on a season of Insecure to bring three things: messiness, eye candy, and a mean soundtrack. Season four of the HBO comedy premiered on April 12, and viewers can already spot where the cracks will grow throughout the rest of the season. (Did anyone else catch that opener with Issa saying she doesn’t f*ck with Molly anymore? Yikes.) Luckily for us, the drama comes with a side of bangers and slow jams that we’ll have in our heads for days, so it’s a win-win!
Once again, Issa Rae and Insecure‘s music supervisor, Kier Lehman, strike the perfect blend of well-known hits and undiscovered tracks for a flawless soundtrack. Check out the artists and songs featured on the show ahead, and keep an eye out as we update with every episode!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- We Want to Be at the Schitt’s Creek Emmys Party – Don’t Worry, They’re Being Safe!
- Catherine O’Hara Just Won an Emmy For Schitt’s Creek, and Her Speech Was Full of Moira-isms
- Paris Hilton, Miley Cyrus, More Celebs Support the #FreeBritney Movement
- Denise Richards Tells Garcelle Beauvais Why She Left ‘RHOBH’
- Kaia Gerber and Boyfriend Jacob Elordi Vacation in Mexico With Her Parents
- Niecy Nash Breaks Foot in 3 Places Weeks After Wedding to Jessica Betts
- Cat Deeley: Inside a Day in My Life
- Loved Chemical Hearts? Then You’ll Dig These Fun Facts About Austin Abrams
- Ryan Reynolds Trolls The Rock After He Tears Down Front Gates With Bare Hands
- I Rewatched Halloweentown as an Adult, and the Storyline Is So Much Darker Than I Realized