Insecure Is Back With Another Collection of Bangers and Slow Jams For Season 4Latest News
You can always count on a season of Insecure to bring three things: messiness, eye candy, and a mean soundtrack. Season four of the HBO comedy premiered on April 12, and viewers can already spot where the cracks will grow throughout the rest of the season. (Did anyone else catch that opener with Issa saying she doesn’t f*ck with Molly anymore? Yikes.) Luckily for us, the drama comes with a side of bangers and slow jams that we’ll have in our heads for days, so it’s a win-win!
Once again, Issa Rae and Insecure‘s music supervisor, Kier Lehman, strike the perfect blend of well-known hits and undiscovered tracks for a flawless soundtrack. Check out the artists and songs featured on the show ahead, and keep an eye out as we update with every episode!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Jana Duggar’s Most Empowering Quotes About Being Single
- The I May Destroy You Soundtrack Has So Many Bangers, It’s Doubling as Our Summer Playlist
- Darius Rucker and Wife Beth Leonard Split After 20 Years of Marriage
- Naya Rivera’s Mom Prays, Joins Search at Lake Where ‘Glee’ Star Went Missing
- The Rumors Are True: The Umbrella Academy’s Emmy Raver-Lampman Has an Amazing Singing Voice
- Khloe Kardashian Says Ex Tristan Thompson Is a ‘Great Dad’ Amid Romance Rumors
- Victoria Beckham ‘Could Not Be Happier’ That Son Brooklyn, Nicola Peltz Are Engaged
- Jojo’s Acoustic “Think About You” Video Has Us Staring Longingly Out Windows Like It’s 2006
- Will Smith: I Didn’t Know If I’d Ever Talk to Jada After August Alsina Fling
- Evolved Love! Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith’s Relationship Timeline