Inside Jennifer Lawrence’s $9 Million New York City Penthouse She Just SoldLatest News
Handing over the keys. Jennifer Lawrence has sold her New York City penthouse apartment for $9 million — a steep loss from the $15.6 million she originally paid for it, according to city property records.
The 4,073-square-foot unit — which was listed by broker Pamela D’Arc — features two floors with three bedrooms, four bathrooms and one-half bathroom. The space includes a formal living and dining room divided by a two-sided limestone gas fireplace, eat-in chef’s kitchen and a spacious master suite. The master bathroom has an oversized soaking tub and a large windowed glass walk-in shower.
The 3,000-square-foot outdoor space includes a kitchen, built-in ping pong table and a living room. The apartment is located inside the Laurel building, which includes amenities such as a bi-level fitness and triathlon training center, a lap pool, sauna, concierge service and a full-time doorman.
According to Variety, the Oscar winner, 29, sold her pad for $9.9 million — $5.8 million less than what she paid when she purchased the property in 2016.
The Kentucky native has recently split her time between Los Angeles and New York City, where her husband, Cooke Maroney, is an art dealer.
The couple were first linked in the spring of 2018. “Cooke plays very coy when speaking about her to his friends and colleagues,” an insider told Us Weekly at the time. “He is clearly smitten about her.”
A second source told Us in January 2019 that things between Lawrence and the New York University graduate, 33, had gotten “very serious” and that they “definitely appear to be in it for the long haul.” One month later, Maroney popped the question with a cushion-cut diamond ring.
The X:Men: Dark Phoenix star told Entertainment Tonight in June 2019 that Maroney is the “best person I’ve ever met in my whole life.”
“It was a very, very easy decision,” she added about accepting his proposal.
The couple tied the knot in October 2019 in Rhode Island. Months earlier, an insider shared with Us that the duo wanted their “wedding to be simple and sophisticated” and not “an over-the-top celebration.”
Scroll down to see photos of the penthouse Lawrence sold.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Ozzy Osbourne Regrets Cheating on Wife Sharon: ‘I Broke Her Heart’
- 15 Thought-Provoking Books That Have Won the Women’s Prize For Fiction
- Kaley Cuoco and Husband Karl Cook Mourn Death of Their Rescue Dog Petunia
- Stassi Schroeder: 2020 Wasn’t My ‘Favorite Year’ After ‘Pump Rules’ Firing
- Congrats! Matthew Perry and Girlfriend Molly Hurwitz Are Engaged
- 12 Musical Moments From Schitt’s Creek That Will Inspire Your Inner Jazzagal
- 10 Celebrity Couples Who Are High School Sweethearts
- Julianne Hough Says 2021 Is ‘Definitely Looking Up’ After Divorce Filing
- Pajamas! Meatballs! Celebs Share Their Favorite Holiday Traditions
- How Meghan and Harry Are Celebrating Thanksgiving After Miscarriage News