Inside Prince Charles’ Plans If Queen Elizabeth Steps DownLatest News
“Charles will serve as king with Duchess Camilla by his side,” a source exclusively says in the new issue of Us Weekly. “This is something he’s dreamed about his entire life — he sees it as his birthright, and Her Majesty would find it extremely difficult to deprive him of that.”
The Prince of Wales, who turns 72 on Saturday, November 14, has already determined his first order of business too.
“Charles has made it quite clear that he intends to slim down the monarchy and reduce the number of full-time working members of the family to those in the immediate line of succession,” Princess Diana’s former butler Paul Burrell tells Us.
Charles is first in line to the throne — which the queen, 94, has held since 1952 — followed by his eldest son, Prince William, and the Duke of Cambridge’s three children with Duchess Kate: Prince George, 7, Princess Charlotte, 5, and Prince Louis, 2.
For more details on the eventual transition from Elizabeth to Charles, watch the video above and pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, on newsstands now!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Kelly Clarkson Hints Certain People ‘Could Be Bad for You’ Amid Divorce
- Meet Noah, the Bachelorette Contestant Even Tayshia Calls “Trouble”
- Meghan Markle Reveals She and Prince Harry Suffered a Miscarriage
- Tayshia and Ivan’s Bachelorette Date Feels Revolutionary Within the Franchise’s History
- The Weeknd, Justin Bieber and Nicki Minaj Slam Grammys for Being ‘Corrupt’
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton, More Stars Who Got Engaged Amid Coronavirus
- Birthday Queen! Wells Adams Gushes Over Sarah Hyland as She Turns 30
- It’s Official: Gossip Girl Is Leaving Netflix in December
- Bachelor Nation’s Kaitlyn Bristowe and Jason Tartick’s Fun, Flirty Romance
- Dancing With the Stars Crowns Its Season 29 Winner