Irina Shayk Looked Chic While Watching the 2019 US OpenLatest News
Celebs were out and about this week, from Irina Shayk looking chic while watching the men’s final at the 2019 US Open, to Amy Adams taking a stroll in L.A., Chris Rock, Jerry and Jessica Seinfeld attending screening in NYC. Read on to find out more of what the stars have been up to!
— Irina Shayk caught the men’s final at the 2019 US Open held at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center in Flushing Meadows from Tennis Channel’s Suite.
— Eva Longoria was honored with the Beacon Award presented by ADWEEK at the 13th Annual ADCOLOR Awards in L.A.
— Chris Rock, Jerry and Jessica Seinfeld attended a special screening of Just Mercy at the DGA Theater in NYC.
— Rich the Kid walked the runway for SprayGround’s first-ever runway show during New York Fashion Week.
— Catt Sadler supported the Crash Culture Panel at the Completely Bare Summer House in Beverly Hills.
— 5 Seconds of Summer drummer Ashton Irwin and bassist Calum Hood caught up with a friend over avocado toast and Brussels sprouts at Sloane’s Valley Village in Valley Village, C.A.
— Chip and Joanna Gaines talked about balancing their marriage and business partnership at the Inbound 2019 conference in Boston.
— Jennifer Lopez, Jamie Foxx, Nicole Kidman, Ansel Elgort and more attended The Hollywood Foreign Press Association and The Hollywood Reporter’s celebration of the 2019 Toronto International Film Festival produced by Brilliant Consulting and presented by Dior and the Four Seasons Hotel Toronto.
— Winnie Harlow took a morning stroll in Hoka One One’s EG Bondi B sneakers in Brooklyn.
— Amy Adams wore n:philanthropy while out and about in L.A.
— Zachary Quinto and Andy Cohen attended the Bergdorf Goodman and Warner Bros. screening of The Goldfinch presented by The Cinema Society in NYC.
— Connor Obrochta, Robby Hayes, Marikh Mathias, Maquel Cooper, Kenny Layne, Alex Bordyukov, Diggy Moreland and Elyse Dehlbom attended the Ultimate Bachelor Viewing Party for the charity Helping Mamas.
— Delilah Belle Hamlin and Cody Simpson sat front row at the NYFW Jordache Spring 2020 presentation in NYC.
— Wiz Khalifa, Miguel and Kevin Durant enjoyed the “MADE Nightlife” party sbe hotspot Hyde Sunset in West Hollywood.
— Jasmine Tookes attended the Vital Proteins NYFW Peach Party to celebrate the launch of the brand’s newest flavor, peach white tea at Dogpound.
— LaQuan Smith celebrated his Spring Summer 2020 runway show with an afterparty at 1Oak in NYC where Offset and Quavo of Migos, Chance The Rapper and more enjoyed music by DJ Ross One.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Hollywood Love! Hottest Couples Who Fell in Love on Set
- Filthy Rich: A Complete Timeline of Jeffrey Epstein’s Life and Crimes
- Everything We Know About Nick Cordero’s Coronavirus Battle
- Still No Letter From Hogwarts? At Least You Can Now Watch All 8 Harry Potter Movies on HBO Max
- Lori Loughlin Is ‘Longing’ to ‘Move On’ From College Scandal ‘Nightmare
- Blake Lively Jokes About Ryan Reynolds in Fake Underwear Photo
- Alexis Rose Ended Schitt’s Creek Single and Self-Confident, and Here’s Why That’s Important
- Jimmy Fallon Apologizes for ‘SNL’ Blackface Skit After Clip Resurfaces
- Victoria Fuller Leaves Chris Soules’ Farm in Iowa, Jokes She ‘Escaped’
- 10 Fun Facts About The Notebook That’ll Make You Want to Watch It Over and Over Again