Irina Shayk Looked Chic While Watching the 2019 US OpenLatest News
Celebs were out and about this week, from Irina Shayk looking chic while watching the men’s final at the 2019 US Open, to Amy Adams taking a stroll in L.A., Chris Rock, Jerry and Jessica Seinfeld attending screening in NYC. Read on to find out more of what the stars have been up to!
— Irina Shayk caught the men’s final at the 2019 US Open held at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center in Flushing Meadows from Tennis Channel’s Suite.
— Eva Longoria was honored with the Beacon Award presented by ADWEEK at the 13th Annual ADCOLOR Awards in L.A.
— Chris Rock, Jerry and Jessica Seinfeld attended a special screening of Just Mercy at the DGA Theater in NYC.
— Rich the Kid walked the runway for SprayGround’s first-ever runway show during New York Fashion Week.
— Catt Sadler supported the Crash Culture Panel at the Completely Bare Summer House in Beverly Hills.
— 5 Seconds of Summer drummer Ashton Irwin and bassist Calum Hood caught up with a friend over avocado toast and Brussels sprouts at Sloane’s Valley Village in Valley Village, C.A.
— Chip and Joanna Gaines talked about balancing their marriage and business partnership at the Inbound 2019 conference in Boston.
— Jennifer Lopez, Jamie Foxx, Nicole Kidman, Ansel Elgort and more attended The Hollywood Foreign Press Association and The Hollywood Reporter’s celebration of the 2019 Toronto International Film Festival produced by Brilliant Consulting and presented by Dior and the Four Seasons Hotel Toronto.
— Winnie Harlow took a morning stroll in Hoka One One’s EG Bondi B sneakers in Brooklyn.
— Amy Adams wore n:philanthropy while out and about in L.A.
— Zachary Quinto and Andy Cohen attended the Bergdorf Goodman and Warner Bros. screening of The Goldfinch presented by The Cinema Society in NYC.
— Connor Obrochta, Robby Hayes, Marikh Mathias, Maquel Cooper, Kenny Layne, Alex Bordyukov, Diggy Moreland and Elyse Dehlbom attended the Ultimate Bachelor Viewing Party for the charity Helping Mamas.
— Delilah Belle Hamlin and Cody Simpson sat front row at the NYFW Jordache Spring 2020 presentation in NYC.
— Wiz Khalifa, Miguel and Kevin Durant enjoyed the “MADE Nightlife” party sbe hotspot Hyde Sunset in West Hollywood.
— Jasmine Tookes attended the Vital Proteins NYFW Peach Party to celebrate the launch of the brand’s newest flavor, peach white tea at Dogpound.
— LaQuan Smith celebrated his Spring Summer 2020 runway show with an afterparty at 1Oak in NYC where Offset and Quavo of Migos, Chance The Rapper and more enjoyed music by DJ Ross One.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Hannah Brown Is a Total Beast on the Ballroom Floor During the DWTS Premiere
- Sharna Burgess Attends ‘Dancing With the Stars’ Season 28 Premiere After Axing
- Tarek El Moussa Buys GF Heather Rae Young a Ferrari for Her Birthday
- Getting Flirty! Nick Viall and Rachel Bilson Spark Dating Rumors
- Lisa Vanderpump Reflects on ‘Tough Year’ While Celebrating 59th Birthday
- Here’s the Full Cast For Dancing With the Stars Season 28
- Kelly Clarkson Covered Sia’s “Chandelier,” and Now My Entire Body Is Covered in Goosebumps
- Bachelor’s Kirpa Sudick Speaks Out About Cam Ayala Dating Rumors
- Prince William Called Princess Diana Upset Over Her Topless Photo Scandal
- Bachelorette’s Mike Johnson Likes Demi Lovato Bikini Pic Amid Dating Rumors