It’s a Euphoria Reunion! Zendaya’s Costars Show Her Some Love at NYFWLatest News
The first season of HBO’s Euphoria may be over, but we’re glad to see the cast still hang out together. On Sunday, Hunter Schafer, Barbie Ferreira, and Sydney Sweeney stepped out at New York Fashion Week to support Zendaya as she debuted her Fall 2019 collection with Tommy Hilfiger. The trio cheered on their pal from the front row and celebrated with her once the show was over. Sydney also recently hit up Shopbop’s 20th anniversary pop-up event with Rowan Blanchard, while Zendaya made a stylish appearance at the Harper’s Bazaar ICONS party.
Zendaya’s NYFW show comes amid rumors that she and her Euphoria costar Jacob Elordi may be dating. Earlier this month, the two were spotted vacationing in Greece together. While neither of them has commented on their relationship status, Jacob described the cast as a “tight-knit family” in a previous interview with The Hollywood Reporter. No word on whether Jacob was at the show.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Ariana Grande Says She’s ‘Very Sick’ and in ‘So Much Pain’
- 12 Kate McKinnon Impressions That Will Never Not Be Funny
- Alexis Ren: My Boyfriend Noah Centineo ‘Has a Heart of Gold’
- Diddy Writes Touching Tribute to Kim Porter on Anniversary of Her Death
- Selena Gomez Supports Taylor Swift Amid Music Feud: “It’s Greed, Manipulation, and Power”
- Before You Watch Netflix’s Doc About Bikram Choudury, Listen to the Shocking Podcast
- Tinsley Mortimer Confirms She and Scott Kluth Are Back Together
- Anne Hathaway Celebrates Her Birthday With a Glowing Baby Bump Pic
- RHONJ’s Caroline Manzo: Teresa and Joe Giudice’s Marriage Looks ‘Broken’
- Camille Grammer Accuses Ex-Husband Kelsey Grammer of ‘Rewriting History’