It’s a Euphoria Reunion! Zendaya’s Costars Show Her Some Love at NYFWLatest News
The first season of HBO’s Euphoria may be over, but we’re glad to see the cast still hang out together. On Sunday, Hunter Schafer, Barbie Ferreira, and Sydney Sweeney stepped out at New York Fashion Week to support Zendaya as she debuted her Fall 2019 collection with Tommy Hilfiger. The trio cheered on their pal from the front row and celebrated with her once the show was over. Sydney also recently hit up Shopbop’s 20th anniversary pop-up event with Rowan Blanchard, while Zendaya made a stylish appearance at the Harper’s Bazaar ICONS party.
Zendaya’s NYFW show comes amid rumors that she and her Euphoria costar Jacob Elordi may be dating. Earlier this month, the two were spotted vacationing in Greece together. While neither of them has commented on their relationship status, Jacob described the cast as a “tight-knit family” in a previous interview with The Hollywood Reporter. No word on whether Jacob was at the show.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Hannah Brown Is a Total Beast on the Ballroom Floor During the DWTS Premiere
- Sharna Burgess Attends ‘Dancing With the Stars’ Season 28 Premiere After Axing
- Tarek El Moussa Buys GF Heather Rae Young a Ferrari for Her Birthday
- Getting Flirty! Nick Viall and Rachel Bilson Spark Dating Rumors
- Lisa Vanderpump Reflects on ‘Tough Year’ While Celebrating 59th Birthday
- Here’s the Full Cast For Dancing With the Stars Season 28
- Kelly Clarkson Covered Sia’s “Chandelier,” and Now My Entire Body Is Covered in Goosebumps
- Bachelor’s Kirpa Sudick Speaks Out About Cam Ayala Dating Rumors
- Prince William Called Princess Diana Upset Over Her Topless Photo Scandal
- Bachelorette’s Mike Johnson Likes Demi Lovato Bikini Pic Amid Dating Rumors