It’s a Euphoria Reunion! Zendaya’s Costars Show Her Some Love at NYFWLatest News
The first season of HBO’s Euphoria may be over, but we’re glad to see the cast still hang out together. On Sunday, Hunter Schafer, Barbie Ferreira, and Sydney Sweeney stepped out at New York Fashion Week to support Zendaya as she debuted her Fall 2019 collection with Tommy Hilfiger. The trio cheered on their pal from the front row and celebrated with her once the show was over. Sydney also recently hit up Shopbop’s 20th anniversary pop-up event with Rowan Blanchard, while Zendaya made a stylish appearance at the Harper’s Bazaar ICONS party.
Zendaya’s NYFW show comes amid rumors that she and her Euphoria costar Jacob Elordi may be dating. Earlier this month, the two were spotted vacationing in Greece together. While neither of them has commented on their relationship status, Jacob described the cast as a “tight-knit family” in a previous interview with The Hollywood Reporter. No word on whether Jacob was at the show.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Is Rob Kardashian Dating Model Aileen Gisselle?
- Michelle Obama Shared a Sweet Birthday Message to Her “Favorite Guy,” Barack
- Celebrities React to Ellen DeGeneres Allegations
- How Lifetime’s Surviving Jeffrey Epstein Will Cover Ghislaine Maxwell’s Recent Arrest
- John Paul Jones Is ‘Really Happy’ for Tayshia Adams Amid ‘Bachelorette’ News
- RHOA’s Peter Thomas Says He Got Coronavirus From Taking Selfies With Fans
- Ellen Has ‘Enough Money to Never Work Again’ If She Wants to Exit Show
- Yara Shahidi Discusses the Value of Black Joy and “Handing Over the Mic” to Empower Others
- Frank Ocean’s Brother Ryan Breaux Dead at 18 After Car Accident
- Beyoncé Just Dropped the Deluxe Edition of The Gift, and BRB, We’ve Got Some Listening to Do