It’s a Euphoria Reunion! Zendaya’s Costars Show Her Some Love at NYFWLatest News
The first season of HBO’s Euphoria may be over, but we’re glad to see the cast still hang out together. On Sunday, Hunter Schafer, Barbie Ferreira, and Sydney Sweeney stepped out at New York Fashion Week to support Zendaya as she debuted her Fall 2019 collection with Tommy Hilfiger. The trio cheered on their pal from the front row and celebrated with her once the show was over. Sydney also recently hit up Shopbop’s 20th anniversary pop-up event with Rowan Blanchard, while Zendaya made a stylish appearance at the Harper’s Bazaar ICONS party.
Zendaya’s NYFW show comes amid rumors that she and her Euphoria costar Jacob Elordi may be dating. Earlier this month, the two were spotted vacationing in Greece together. While neither of them has commented on their relationship status, Jacob described the cast as a “tight-knit family” in a previous interview with The Hollywood Reporter. No word on whether Jacob was at the show.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Wait, Did ‘Schitt’s Creek’ Stars Catherine O’Hara and Eugene Levy Date?
- Billie Eilish’s “Everything I Wanted” Video Is an Ode to Her Brother, Finneas O’Connell
- Kristin Cavallari: 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me!
- Hell Yes! Here’s When Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 3 Drops on Netflix
- Cara Santana Ditches Engagement Ring After Jesse Metcalfe Split
- Bachelor Nation Remembers Tyler Gwozdz After His Death
- Jesse Metcalfe and Jade Albany Spotted ‘Making Out’ at West Hollywood Pub
- The Jonas Brothers Reveal the Mastermind Behind Their Viral Kardashian-Inspired TikTok
- Channing Tatum and Jessie J Are Back Together 1 Month After Split News
- There’s No Better Way to Say “I Wolf You” Than With These You Valentine’s Day Cards