It’s Official: These Are 22 of the Worst Movies of All TimeLatest News
To be fair, not all movies are produced with the hope of becoming cinematic masterpieces. Some movies just want to provide a few laughs and scares rather than draw accolades, and that’s totally fine. However, some films are just incontestable stinkers, and no amount of A-listers in the cast can save them. Is anyone surprised that Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star wasn’t nominated for an Oscar? No. But are we still surprised that Christina Ricci agreed to be in that movie? We sure are. Here are just 22 films that have earned a zero percent rating on Rotten Tomatoes, because bad movies happen and, sometimes, bad reviews are necessary.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Jordyn Woods Goes Instagram Official With Boyfriend Karl-Anthony Towns
- The 15 Most Terrifying Stephen King Books, Ranked
- Jon and Ygritte Forever! Kit Harington and Rose Leslie’s Relationship Timeline
- Ant Anstead Breaks His Silence on Christina Anstead Split
- Saturday Night Live Is Back For Season 46 With 3 New Players – See Who’s in the Cast!
- Reunited? Julianne Hough Shares Funny Video With Brooks Laich’s Dog
- David Trying on Moira’s Wigs Is the Best Schitt’s Creek Moment That Didn’t Actually Air on TV
- Brielle Biermann Talks Dating, Says a ‘Ton’ of Celebs Slide Into Her DMs
- Think Enola Holmes’s Louis Partridge Is Adorable? Check Out These Facts About Him
- Ant Anstead Posts ‘Old Skool’ Pic Wearing Wedding Ring After Christina Anstead Split